𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - itty bitty problemo

~~

~~

it took a while for janna to wake up but you once never left her side, fluttering her eyes open. janna had woken up when you were preparing dinner for the five of them; you,adrien,nino,marinette and janna. you already had contacted xander too, a classmate of yours from your hometown who you've learned is also on the team that you had janna and she had a little accident. you also told him that you're gonna walk janna by their hotel first thing in the morning tomorrow.

"where am i?" janna asked in a raspy voice which caused you to jump a little, "oh you're in our hotel room, jeez im gonna call the others, they should be home by now" you replied, "(y/n)?" the other girl started to recognise you, you gave her a curt nod before setting food on a table near her bed and turning your phone on to inform the others that you have woken up and that they should be back because it was getting quite late.

"what happened to me?"

"oh you were hit by a ball my teammate had kicked when you were passing the soccer field, you were unconscious for the remaining day, it's already 7 pm" you informed her, "yes,luka, she's completely fine" you heard marinette yell at the background : "nothing broken right?" you giggled and answered "nothing broken at all, now come back now and let's have dinner" you told them, "you're really amazing" you overheard adrien say, which made you blush.

"call me when you're at the door" you said as you hang up, running to janna's side and helping her to sit up, sitting on a chair beside her bed.

"you're with the parisians now huh? is it a pretty bad timing we see each other again as enemies from other countries" she giggled, you smiled at her, "of course not, we're just enemies based on this fest, you're still my friend in real life" you told her.

"yikes paris does have that effect on you"

"is that an insult"

you both laughed, you kinda did miss times like these where you're just hanging out with them. you didn't even notice how much you did miss your hometown when the months had been spent on paris.

it made you home sick.

"is paris treating you well? is there a boy? or a girl? we both know you swing that way too" she wiggled her eyebrows at you, you rolled your eyes playfully, "no there's no girl, or boy. you sound like you don't have a concussion caused by a ball in your head right now"

you stopped talking when you heard a knock, "oh those might be my parisian friends, don't worry they're required to speak english. if they say something french i'll translate it right away" you said before standing up and opening the door to reveal a tired adrien and luka.

"welcome back, the patient's awake" you said while you grab the things that they were carrying and put them on the side tidying it up a little.

luka seemed to tense up as he saw the ravenette, he scratched the back of his neck while still finding words to say. marinette nudged him "just tell her what happened and say sorry, she'll understand"

"im tireeeeed, (y/n) give me a huggg" adrien said as he approached you with open arms.

"you're sweaty, you should take a rinse" you said but accepting the hug nonetheless, eyeing luka and janna.

luka approached the girl and sat down at the chair you were previously sitting in, "i- uh" luka fidgeted, while janna stared at him with curiosity and a tilted head.

"yes?"

"i'm sorry for kicking the ball towards your direction, it was an accident i swear!" he said quickly, janna just stared at him for a few seconds before giggling.

"it's alright, besides, it was an accident after all and i was the one who was carelessly walking through the soccer field so half of it was my fault"

you smirked, adrien still embracing you. janna didn't remember all her blabber when she was half asleep, "so you didn't happen to remember something about a hottie taking you to his horse right" you teased the two.

"eh"

"(Y/N) NOOOOO"

you giggled as adrien had forfeited from the hug and went to the shower, you patted his back and set the food you prepared on the table.

"here you all must be tired from practicing so i prepared dinner"

it was nothing special really, just a bunch of scrambled eggs and hotdogs. "typical (y/n)" janna retorted while getting up from the bed with luka supporting her, muttering a small "thank you".

marinette who seemed to be interested in eggs and hotdogs had already taken a seat on the dining table and started digging on it.

of course you were happy with them eating, "don't eat all of it, leave some for adrien" you nagged at them, still caring for the boy who has taken a shower.

"yes mom" luka groaned, while taking his share of the dinner.

after a few minutes, they finished eating and adrien got out of the shower. you wanted to wait for him because you didn't want him to be lonely on the table.

which, janna and mari teased you about.

"adri get dressed and let's eat together"

adrien did as what you told and came out with a towel on his shoulder for his still wet hair and has taken a seat beside you. you gave him a plate and of course food before taking your share. you ate and discussed things that were in your likings.

on the bed, mari and janna had gotten to know each other.

janna staring at you and adrien arguing about how macarons were cookies.

"they look so domestic" janna commented which marinette agreed on, "they seem like they're married but the truth is none of the two has guts on asking one out"

"idiots" they both said in unison which they both laughed about after.

after that adrien had offered to do the dishes and that leaves them to one problem.

"where will janna sleep?" you asked arms crossed on your chest, you all were now on pajamas and you had to lend janna some of your pajamas.

"i volunteer to sleep on the bed with you" adrien winked which caused you to groan, "how about this" you said mischievously, "adrien and luka can sleep on the same bed, considering that they're both boys"

"agreed"