𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - be my guests

~~

~~

"did you get all of that?" nathaniel finishes their "introduction" although it was a lot for (y/n) to take in, she slowly tried adjusting her in the environment. "yes, but who sits at that table there?" she asks pointing at the table where there were blonde,brunette and ginger in one table.

alya,marinette and nathaniel all had wide eyes at your curiosity and violently shakes their head. you took this as a sign that you shouldn't be too nosey and that they were bad news.

oh boy.

(again, a mean girls song called meet the plastics although some parts don't really fit i'll try and alter the lyrics so that they can really fit with their names)

nathaniel:
don't look at them, just don't
we call those three 'the plastics'
they're shiny, fake, and hard
they play their little mind games
all around the schoolyard

you watched as the three of them stare at your table and you instantly caught the intimidating aura they realased. you almost shiver at the sight.

alya:
they might insult your clothing

alya paused for a bit before looking at marinette, the raven haired girl gave you a sad smile while saying "they told me i wasn't really a designer material"

or make fun of your name
like they mocked Jen Morecock
'til she burst into flames
and ms. morecock was a teacher

"lila rossi is the queen bee,she's always dressed up, she always wings spring fling queen" alya said slightly pointing at the brunette who had long hair and fox like eyes. "we're just drones who work for her" nathaniel gave a long pause before sighing and say "then die" you cringed at how they put the words. it was almost as if someone would actually die at the process of eliminating the three, but then again, who would want to eliminate someone?

lila:
my name is lila rossi
and i am a massive deal
fear me,love me
stand and stare at me
and these, these are real

you stared at the other students who were almost gawking at the brunette and thought to yourself, wow, thirsty much? drink water and stay hydrated

lila:
i've got money and looks
i am, like drunk with power
this whole school
humps my leg like a chihuahua

and then one of the sexually active band geeks approach her but she just scoffed and flatly rejected him.

lila:
im the prettiest poison you've ever seen
i never weigh more than one-fifteen
my name is lila rossi
and i am a massive deal
i dont care who you are
i dont care how you feel

this lila was walking towards a blonde guy at the other table, she says she's the most popular and the queen bee but she can't even catch a guy, huh strange.