a little fanservice provided to you by moi

~(what they did didn't really happen in the story this is just me giving myself free! references and fanservice for y'all ;))

~
(what they did didn't really happen in the story this is just me giving myself free! references and fanservice for y'all ;))

you took a seat on the bleachers with janna,alya and mari. today was the day when the swimming contest happen, you all were anticipating on what will happen.

lila and chloe apparently, were anticipating shirtless boys.

"today is very hot, am i right, baifern?" the mc had started to speak,who you think was mario maurer and the other one pimchanok luevisadpaibul

they were well known in thailand as the actors on crazy little thing called love you were mesmerised by beauty of baifern.

"imdeed mario, so what better way to beat the hotness than a swimming contest?" she replied, "but oh no? do you think the hotness will lessen once we see these gentlemen swim?" mario said mischief hinting on his voice, "yeah yeah whatever, just introduce my adrikins already" you hear chloe babbling from you left side which made you annoyed.

"those who are thirsty shall kiss my ass" you retorted enough for her to hear, and you are now earning a death glare from her and she would probably had caused a scene if it weren't for sabrina who was holding her.

"the first team we are introducing are macho men all the way from las islas filipinas, let's welcome the swimming team from philippines"

"xander oniveros, raynell padilla, tristan austin and james cruz"

you saw your past classmates, xander,raynell,tristan and james step in line. you heard janna scream, well of course she would her past crush and her brother were there, of course you were also close with the four of them so you cheered "GO GO RAYNELL! GOO XANDER! IF YOU LOSE HERE IM GONNA GIVE YOU A PUNCH!" you screamed giving them a thumbs up. they heard you and janna so they waved at your direction, marinette nudged you "hey hey, who's that boy there" she said pointing at tristan, who seemed really intimidating right now.

"oh that's tristan, he was a really good guitarist back when i was still his classmate. you can ask janna about him more because she's much closer to him" you said to marinette and she gave you a nod. you had also heard a oh so familiar voice and you went to find it, you saw on the back corner of the bleachers was your very good friend, elizabeth shouting stuff like "GO PAPI TRISTAN! WOOT WOOT!" which resulted to you sweat dropping and janna saying "she didn't change at all"

"next is a neighboring country of ours and the philippines, south korea!"

holy shit pretty boys.

you heard janna swoon and yell "OMYGOD GO HAWTIE OMYGOD YEAH YEAH"

"kim namjoon, jeon jungkook,park jimin and jung hoseok"