𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - would you like to stay for a while?

:utter the words you really wanna say

~~

driving to the destination, (y/n) and adrien didn't really care about the chattering of their schoolmates, sure they were also joining the chat when they were pretty interested in the topic, but nonetheless it was a pretty boring ride.

there was this ombré girl who was talking to you, you somehow manges to catch her name. alya cesáire, she talked to you about the gossips on social media and how the blogs were pretty interesting nowadays, but what really interested you was her talk of scientists finding proof about another world.

"they did say they had a few proof, the world is full of surprises. don't you think, chloe?" she said gesturing the blonde girl who has her sunglasses due to the sun on her face. paying attention to alya, she nodded and continued. "they even have those people who has said they have travelled through time thingy, ugh. people and their great method acting are getting good nowadays".

"it's not like we have proof that they're lies either" you spoke.

on the other side of the perspective. adrien with his rad friend talked about things that boys their age were interested in, girls- no i mean gaming.

with some girls mentioned too.

"don't you think marinette is pretty cool dude?" nino lahiffe asked adrien, "marinette? no dude, she's literally just a friend" adrien denied, marinette dupain-cheng adrien's best friend ever since middle school apparently.

"how about alya? heard you were practically onto each other on gaming, you haven't had any chance to ask her out?" adrien teased. oh poor nino, it was gonna be a long ride for him.

and then, time becomes faster again. it was like the author of their story really was a lazy one, before they knew it. they were already there, hopping off the bus. adrien had noticed that (y/n) was having a hard time getting her suitcase out of the door.

a curse leaving her breath.

"fuck"

never was the word attractive to adrien's ears. not exchanging any words adrien helped the girl with her problems, earning a small "thank you" and a smile from (y/n) was merely enough for adrien.

there it went again, time flew fast in front of (y/n)'s eyes, after putting the suitcase on her assigned room. she waited for her roommates,who were apparently,kagami tsurugi and luka couffaine. she heard they were pretty chill people, based on what the rumors had brought her luka was a gentleman and kagami was pretty introverted.

"hello, i'm (y/n) (l/n) i'll be your roommate for a week" (y/n) greeted them with a smile before bowing.

night fell, a certain girl was exploring the area and discovered a rooftop. therefore to her curious mind she went upstairs, she was welcomed by the stars, the moon, the cold breeze and blonde.

there he was again adrien agreste it was as if the universe was bound and determined to let you two meet again and again.

adrien was there standing and leaning on a wall. small footsteps were made by the other who was walking towards adrien, she greeted him with a smile and adrien did the same.

comfortable silence.

all that can be heard is the wind breeze and the blissful night.

hey (y/n), do you want to stay for a while?

hey adrien, would you like to stay here for a while?

for so many things were wanted to be said, but neither had the courage to mutter.