𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - asserting dominance in...rock,paper,scissors?

~~

~~

arriving to thailand, they were each presented a hotel room and each got 4 beds on each room. the roommates were randomly picked of course, lucky for (y/n) she got mari,luka and adrien for her roommates. later on, the four planned to put their baggages on the side and just rest for a little, "who gets to shower first?" luka questioned. they all turned their heads and cartoonishly glare at each other.

"how about we settle this with an extreme game of"adrien gave a dramatic pause which made your eyes twitch, "JUST SAY IT ALREADY ADRIEN" you exclaimed and adrien sweat dropped before continuing;"rock,paper scissors"  of course, the intense match was just beginning. the four of you chanted "rock paper scissors" repeatedly but to no avail, you all were getting different stuff, adrien did rock, luka did paper, marinette did rock and you did scissors on the first try. you tried repeatedly and the game started to become like a ritual.

alya and nino passed by the halls to see the four of you just, playing there, glaring at each other and almost screaming when it the matches happen again.

"wonder what's happening to the four of them" alya nudged nino, while nino just shrugged saying that the four of you might be summoning a demon from the hotel.

"atleast they're bonding you know" alya giggled as she saw marinette gripping her hair when she finally had won to be the first person to take a bath. now it's just you, luka and adrien, "you know what they say right, ladies first" you tried to convince the boys to give up but they were persistent.

"nuh uh, as much as i want to shower with yo- i MEAN, as much as i am a gentleman. I WANT TO SHOWER FIRST IM ALL ICKY" adrien blushed at the first sentence he tried to come up with, which you caught on of course. "HEY NO FAIR ADRIEN, STOP BEING A PERVERT" luka exclaimed.

"let's just get this over with!"

"rock

paper

scissors

shoot!"

and luka wins the game. "WHAT, YOU'RE LIKE STILL FRESH WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THIS GAME" you exclaimed, while pointing at luka.

"nino should we interfere-" alya suggested but nino held her back shaking his head as a sign of no, "this is a game where you assert dominance,alya, let's see if who from (y/n) or adrien will give up"

"that doesn't really make sense"

"i know"

alya sighed her gaze coming back at your hotel room, where she saw you and adrien glaring at each other. "adriennnnnn"you whined trying to make adrien change his mind and just stop the game letting you shower after luka.

"no"

"please?"

"no"

"pwease?"

"no, your cuteness isn't gonna make me forfeit in the game, (y/n)" adrien said closing one eye and the opened eye staring at you while you pouted, adrien liked the sight.

suddenly, a bright idea popped into (y/n)'s head. of course she heard the stammer come out of adrien's lips and is willing to use that as a blackmail. she smirked and glanced back to adrien, while doing her best puppy dog eyes.

"please? i'll even let you peek if you let me shower first" (y/n) made circular motions on adrien's shoulder, when adrien had heard of this, he was taken aback.

"what"

"please? i'll make you peek a little" the devious girl winked at the boy who was now as red as a tomato and as nathan's hair.

he gulped while staring at the girl who was oh-so innocently smiling at him, he contemplated his life decisions. mumbling a small "fine" (y/n) is now jumping up and down at her bed, "BUT IM NOT PEEKING"

"whatever you say adriiii"

luka was staring at the two with pure disgust as he heard everything.

"IM STILL HERE YOU HORNY PEOPLE-"