universe three ゝ者ー - basketball boy.

"so what's your name?"

"(y/n) (l/n)"
~

~it was a fine morning if you can even say so yourself, school, classmates and all that crap

~
it was a fine morning if you can even say so yourself, school, classmates and all that crap.

crap=intrams.

where athletic people do sports and they do that the whole day for 3 days, while you not being an athlete watch them and just cheer for them, bet on who's gonna win on basketball,badminton,volleyball,kickball and all that sports you can't do without even getting asthma.

you weren't athletic like your classmates, you just write on your journal about the stuff they do which you wished you could've experienced if it wasn't for your lungs having the possibility of giving out.

if you asked yourself why you wanted to do sports, it was probably because of the blonde basketball player named adrien agreste.

it fascinated you at how much he can move on the court. you always have wanted to move like that, radiant,carefree,dreamy-

all of your thoughts were interrupted when said blonde was now on the bleachers after getting 4 fouls.

he looked really exhausted, and you didn't really think that that was the right bench for the basketball player to sit on, so you scooted forward, just a little and you were behind him.

awkwardly tapping his shoulders, he looked back at you and you wondered how being all sweaty had the effect of making this boy look attractive.

you blushed and shook all your thoughts out of your head before handing him your water.

"you looked really tired so- have a drink"

what if he thinks that you were a really die hard fan and you would let him drink out of your water bottle and do...things on it just because he touched it, you cringe.

he gave you a small smile before saying a "thank you" and accepting the water bottle.

awkward silence had immediately rose between the two of you as you were ready to now go back at the back bleachers.

"hey i remember you, you're the quiet girl in class right?" he said before you could even go, he was striking a conversation so it'd be rude to go.

"uh- yes" you said while nodding, as you do agree on him. you were really reserved and quiet, most of the times you were just scribbling notes and writing on your journal.

"you have a really nice voice" he complimented, which resulted on you blushing. the basketball player hasn't really took any interest on you but now he was suddenly talking to you as if you two were close friends.

"i -uh- uhmm- t-thank her- i mean, t-thank you" you said practically flustered at how smooth this boy was.

"adrien! come in here you're the mvp" the coach called for adrien and adrien stood up, "be right there!" he replied.

"so what's your name?"

"(y/n) (l/n)"

"well, (y/n)-ie it was really a pleasure to meet you, chérie"

he had gave you a wink which made your poor little heart beating and racing.

adrien agreste was too much for you.

for any of you wondering what is intrams, in the philippines there's this school event called intrams or intramurals which is a friendly sport competition that lasts three days, and the students must play different varieties of sports-even chess at some point. there's also a intramural contest that will choose two people who will represent their grade-a girl and a boy- and one of them will be crowned mr/ms intramurals.