𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - draw a stickman

~~today was (y/n)'s first day at collège françoise dupont, to make an impression she has to get ready and arrive early

~~
today was (y/n)'s first day at collège françoise dupont, to make an impression she has to get ready and arrive early. doing all of her morning routine and picking out the clothes she wore, her nervousness was slightly in on an understatement.

"amie what if they despise me on the first day?" the (h/c) head's anxiety grew the passing hour that she was moving, at the car she was biting her nails and when they arrived at the front of the school she was too scared to even open the car door.

"hey, i know your anxiety is over the top right now but think of it this way. this is a new start to let the people know who the great (y/n) is and is not just the little sister of a chef and a model" kevin comforted his little sister, as much as he liked to annoy her. these were the times where she was most vulnerable, "it's their loss if they don't even bother making friends with you-"

"TELL THEM TO SUCK MY FOOT WHEN THEY TELL YOU SOMETHING NASTY" amie cuts off the sentimental conversation. "you're nasty" (y/n) gagged at her older sister, but nonetheless it made her smile. she inhaled and exhaled, feeling her confidence grow she went out of the car saying her goodbyes to her siblings who were on their way to work.

"do you really think she'll be okay there?" kevin asks worriedly, glancing at amie who was only looking on the window. amie stared back at the boy before answering a "she threw a rock on your foot when she was in 2nd grade, no need to worry" in a monotone voice.

carefully taking little steps, (y/n) contemplates again whether to or not to enter the huge door. all her worries went away as she saw a familiar ravenette dragging her, "come on ms. cat-like reflexes don't wanna get you late on your first day"

she stared at marinette wide eyed before recognising her. the girl basically dragged her from downstairs to their classroom, "mrs.bustier, this is (y/n) and she's new here!" marinette started to introduce the petite girl to their teacher whom responded with a nod.

"care to introduce yourself?" mrs.bustier smiled at (y/n), "h-hello uhmm. im (y/n) (l/n) and i just moved her a few days ago, it's really nice to meet you all" she managed to utter the words and give her new classmates a warm smile, she saw marinette give her a big thumbs up.

"welcome to collège françoise dupont, we really hope you enjoy your stay here. from now you are to sit beside nathaniel, nathaniel please raise your hand" you observed how a red-headed boy raise his hand made your way there, he looked really timid and shy and didn't even looked you in the eye.

you noticed a sketch book on his table and realize that he was one of those cliché art lovers who were shy at first. you gave him a smile before uttering "you must be amazing at art" and he was baffled at the compliment you gave, "you must be too" he tried to compliment back. you almost snorted, "i can't even draw a stick man figure to save my life" and you saw how a side of his lips were upwards and realized that you made him smile.

mission completed.

"you're pretty funny" "thanks i try" you responded, "i'm nathaniel kurtzberg" he introduced himself. "pleasure meeting you, the names (y/n) (l/n)"