𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - off to soar the sky

~~

~~

after saying our goodbyes to nathaniel, because he wasn't able to come with us for the trip. we are now driving towards the airport, due to chloé bourgeois being the daughter of the mayor and is coming with us for the cheerdance team we actually had accommodated a private jet to fly towards thailand, we'll be on thailand tomorrow morning and probably practice and check the place out. now arriving to the airport, they waited for the others to join us.

well you were waiting for someone in particular, you're glancing at the crowd just to find a mop of blonde hair and green eyes. sighing when you didn't find her, lila made it her mission to annoy you the whole trip. "well, well, seems like you're trying to find my adrien?" she said displaying a smirk on her face. you rolled your eyes, "this isn't time for your lies, lie-la. i bet adrien wouldn't even talk to you" you retorted, before lila could even say something back to you, you were pulled into the arms of a certain blonde boy.

you were flushed- and it was an understatement. you were a nathaniel- a tomato- "hello lila, it'd be a great day if you don't bother my friend, thank you have a good day" adrien threw a smile at lila's way before dragging you to the entrance of the airport where you saw marinette and alya.

"hey, where were you?" alya slapped your shoulder and you winced at the small pain that was present after she did, "i was waiting for adrien and nino" you pouted at the ombré girl, "-and she had a staring contest with lila" adrien added, you shake your head disapprovingly because adrien had just exposed you to your friends, "WHAT" marinette squawked, "SHE'S GONNA BE UP ON YOUR BUTT FOR THE WHOLE TRIP, YOU KNOW THAT (Y/N)!" the raven girl shakes your shoulder causing you to have a slight issue of dizziness.

you stopped her from shaking you and had a hand up your head due to the dizziness and told her that "i know that, mari, jeez. i'm not gonna let her ruin the fest for me"

before mari could even respond, the first jet- where they will be flying at. adrien and lila were assigned to sit with each other-through connections of course adrien didn't exactly had any choice.- which you weren't very fond of because you were assigned to sit with luka, another soccer team member. you found him quite cool, he does music and is very laid back, you remember that janna your friend back from your hometown's type was exactly like this.

you smiled at the thought, you got to know luka more on the trip and you particularly exchanged numbers.

well, that was caught by a certain green eyed boy and he wasn't very happy with how things ended up for him.

he almost let out a growl when he saw you laughing at the joke luka threw you, if it wasn't for lila he would've interrupted the two of you and be petty, but that wasn't very adrien of him. so he just sighed and slumped on his seat, this was going to be a long ride.

"OH ADRIEN YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE-"

adrien didn't listen to what the brunette had to say and immediately put his earbuds in.

well they are going to soar for the sky, why not be positive about this.

-
this took a lot of thinking to even write- yeet