𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - how does she know

~~

~~

a day after exploring the terminal 21, the four were now back at their rooms. adrien and luka had soccer practice in the afternoon and the cheerdance,gymnastics and badminton team didn't really have practice until tomorrow, so you and marinette decided to tag along with the two boys. you now made a decision to make schedules when using the bathroom, well alya did anyways.

you went last because they knew that you were the longest person who takes a bath while singing your throat out.

(this song is "how does she know" from enchanted which isn't in a musical theatre i pressume, it's a disney movie and it's really great)

How does she know
you love her?

"(y/n) don't start now" marinette banged the bathroom door when you started.

How does she know
she's yours

"people are starting to hear you from the outside, bunnaboo" adrien exclaimed while flipping the pages to a book he's been reading.

How does she
know that you love her?

How do you show
her you love her?

"i will show you how i love you when you get out" luka teased which earned a glare from adrien when he heard it, luka chuckled apologetically knowing that the blonde has a PHAT crush on you.

How does she know
that you really,truly
love her?

"i don't know (y/n), i never had a boyfriend before" marinette sassed at you. they look like they're insane for responding to you in the shower while you sing and wash your body.

How does she kow
that you love her
How do you show
her you love her?

you started swaying your hips while the water was pouring down your body, you got the soap and rubbed it on your body while dancing to your song.

How does she know
that you really,truly
love her?

"you've been singing the same thing over and over again (y/n)" luka complained, "let's just leave her like that, it's her hobby you can't really say anything" adrien sighed.

it's not enough to
take the one you love
for granted

you now finished showering,wrapping a towel on your body and skipping out of the bathroom while a large smile was displayed in your lips. your show didn't stop there.

you must remind her
or she'll be
inclined to say

gliding down the room the two boys stares at you while marinette face palmed, you skipped around holding the towel and getting your clothes while changing in the hotel room's walk in closet.

how do i know
he loves me?
how do i know
he's mine?

luka nudged adrien a bit while wiggling his eyebrows at him while adrien was a blushing mess.

well, does he
leave a little note
to tell you
you are on his mind

you picked out a rather simple dress, that was sea green and you did your hair into a little half up and half down style, decorating it with little flowers (like giselle's from enchanted)

then you went out of the closet still skipping and making little dances, adrien was in awe.

send you yellow
flowers when
the sky is grey?

"are you done?" marinette asked you while her hand was crossed on her chest and feet slightly tapping the floor, you ended your little singing session and slightly giggled at the impatient girl, "yes i am done, let's go now" you said as the boys finally stood up the couch.

"so adrien, how does she know you love her?" luka teased the blonde boy, "shut it luka i will throw the ball at your face" adrien retorted with a blush adorned on his face, making luka laugh at how the boy got grumpy because of a question.

"well, you gotta let her know soon"