𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - this is where you say "yikes lila rossi"

~~

~~

the blonde boy indeed was suspended for a week, and today was his returning. (y/n) waited for him just to say her gratitude and give him a little gift also, she cannot express it with words alone on how thankful she was because after the blonde boy defended her, lila's annoyance was lessened through out her first week.

with only kevin driving her today because amie had to leave earlier than them due to the modeling deal she had, kevin was also driving sheena to school. "who's that gift for?" kevin asked side eyeing the gift that his sister so gently holds. "oh uh, it's for a friend-?" (y/n) replied.

kevin sensed the hesitation but ignores it anyway and drops his little sister off to school, (y/n) waved goodbye to her brother and blew raspberries at sheena as kevin was laughing at how childish she was. going out of the car she saw alya,marinette and the dj dude whom she learned that his name was nino lahiffe waiting on the stairs.

she approached them with a wave and ran to them, as to how clumsy and careless she was, she almost tripped but not before a hand was holding her waist preventing her on falling, ah the clichéness. "thank you-" "i guess i saved you two times now, huh?" she heard a voice sounding awfully familiar.

she got her composure back and turned at who had saved her and saw two blonde boys, one smiling at her and one holding a book.

"ah! you're the one who saved me from joshua and miguel!" she pointed at the blonde who was smiling at her, he only nodded and tilted his head, "thank you for saving me that day, lila and her goon's bugging is not that intense since the day you defended me. i cannot express my gratitude enough, so please accept this" (y/n) said while trying to sound brave and holding out the gift.

"thank you, you really shouldn't have" he grinned, the (h/c) girl examined his face and saw some bandages on his cheeks and it made her a little guilty. "what's your name again, i didn't catch it" the boy said while opening the gift, you unconsciously uttered the words "i didn't throw it" and immediately regretted it.

the boy had stared back at you with wide eyes, not expecting the answer. the brother also stared at you with an eyebrow rising up. "oh- uh, i mean i'm (y/n) (l/n) and you are?" you stammered trying to hide your blush and embarrassment. the blonde boy bursted into a fit of laughter, and you just frowned and looked back to alya and marinette for help.

after he stopped laughing he held his hand out and said "my name is adrien, adrien agreste. it's nice to meet you, (y/n)" he paused taking out the hoodie from the gift bag. it was a black hoodie with a small green cat paw print on the chest area and small cat ears on the hood. (y/n) didn't really know why she exactly did a cat hoodie but it's as if her hand wanted her to do the cat hoodie for this boy.

she saw as his eyes glistened at the sight and sighed a relief one, "this is amazing!" adrien exclaimed snd immediately puts it on. the (h/c) girl giggled at the sight of the boy looking like a child who was excited because he can put clothes on himself all by his own.

"you and your friends should sit with me,felix and nino at lunch later!" he suggested, she was shocked on how the boy was forward but agreed to nonetheless, hearing the bell ring they all went to their classes splitting up and agreeing to meet on lunch.

while the teacher was discussing her lessons, the principal, mr.damocles, has interrupted all of the classes to announce something important.

"it has come to my attention that we, college françoise-dupont was invited to the national sports fest at another country. we are allowed to pick students to to participate in the cheerdance,soccer,basketball,volleyball,softball,a pair in badminton,one student for gymnastics,fencing,table tennis,male badminton,female badminton,track and field,taekwondo,three for archery,they'll be in it and go to the us and compete with the other countries" the news was baffling, competing in another country for a sports fest did sound like a good idea. (y/n) was good at sports, she has won medals back at her previous school for it.

"i will announce the participants and the sports that they're competing in.

adrien agreste for fencing, soccer,pair badminton,and basketball
marinette dupain-cheng for gymnastics, volleyball,archery,and cheerdancing
alya césaire for tennis,softball,volleyball and cheerdancing
nino lahiffe for track and field, male badminton,soccer, and basketball
(y/n) (l/n) for female badminton,pair badminton, archery and cheerdance
lila rossi for volleyball,softball,female track and field and the last teammate for archery"

and lila rossi just keeps on haunting your life.