𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - good friends

~~

~~

your p.o.v. (im tired of saying her)

"isn't it amazing that we're going to thailand?!" marinette squealed, it has been more than 3 months since the announcement,all of us were ready compared to the little time we had to prepare.the three of us decided that you guys will have a slumber party at your house, apparently it was your day, amie was out because of the office, kevin will take an overtime and come back early in the morning to cook you girls breakfast before coming to school and flying out to thailand.

your mom of course will be checking on you so that you'll be waking up early and preparing early.

the past few months you and adrien had grown close to the point that you're very comfortable with him, although there were times that you feel nervous and giddy when around him. there was this one time that you saw him practicing soccer on the field.

on your way back to practice your badminton, you have passed on the field where the soccer team was practicing, you spotted the blonde haired boy kicking and passing the ball to his teammates of course, beads of sweat were rolling down his face and you couldn't stop yourself from thinking,

this guy's still hot even when exhausted and sweaty,huh.

no one really noticed as you stare at him in awe, but after a few minutes of admiring him, you noticed that he saw you and gave you a smirk and a wave.

of course that made you feel embarrassed and quickly turned your head on another direction, he had just seen you checking him out. after realising the situation, you ran towards the badminton room embarrased and flustered.

of course when alya and marinette heard the story they laughed their butts off, while you hide your red face. isn't it normal to stare, you might mean that he's just really attractive and eye catching, it was no secret that you have grown quite attracted to the young man.

sighing you helped mari with her sleeping bag and set her things at the corner, she was still full of energy and still at cloud 9 on how they were competing with other countries tomorrow, you were just plain anxious, you weren't the best at badminton, you weren't the best at archery either, and you weren't really that good of a dancer.

alya and marinette were very confident about it and you were just a nervous potato, alya might've sensed your anxiousness and sat beside you on your bed. she patted your shoulders and gave you a reassuring smile, marinette also came by your side and gave you a bright smile. "it's going to be fine, (y/n), we'll show them that paris has the finest gals for this" alya comforted you, "YEAH, WE'LL SHOW THEM THAT WE'RE GOOD!" marinette pumped her fists in the air while grinning.

you giggled at the action and joined marinette in pumping her fist in the air, causing alya to do the same. "we'll rock them in cheerdance,archery,volleyball and badminton", "of course we are paris' best after all" marinette pointed out. "we'll show the world how our hardwork will be paid, there's nothing to be nervous about. you're with us" alya gave you a hug.

the sincere air was broken when your mom was yelling for you three to go to sleep, and you all seemed to laugh at that but went to sleep nonetheless, you knew better than staying up when there's an important event tomorrow.

fastforwarding to the next day~

you heard your alarm clocks go off, waking up and stretching your arms a bit, you saw that the two were still asleep. you have shaken them and it doesn't seem to work, so the only choice was.

you get the speaker and connected it on your phone, you grinned evilly and then-

"FUCK THE POLICE THEY GOT NOTHING ON ME"

"DEAR SWEET JESUS"

"AAAAAAAAH LUKA COUFFAINE"

you bursted into a fit of laughter

and died because of it,

jk you didn't.

you were tackled by the two half asleep girls and they tickled the hell out of you, "HEY AHAHHASH- STOP THAT- FUCKER-"

"heeeeeelloooooo-" sheena came in and saw the scene that you three were in and paused.

"...granmommy says that the three of you should get ready already because papi's here and you should go eat now"

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING A PICTURE"

"BLACKMAIL AUNTIE"

"YOU LITTLE SHI-"