universe three ゝ者ー -dear agreste

"well aren't you a charmer?"

"what? fallen for my charms already?"
~

"what? fallen for my charms already?"~

~

after the statement that you bluntly made at the counter girl, she glared at you while she was handing the food adrien had ordered for the both of you.

adrien, of course, chuckled at what you said because he too was sensing that the counter girl was flirting with him. accepting the order and paying for it, you both found a table that has access at what was happening in the intrams program.

"you know you really are something, (l/n)" adrien had said while grabbing his croissant and taking a bite before moaning at how "good" it was. you shake your head in disapproval at the boy for doing such a sound, you blushed at the sound of course but you ignore it and sipped on your (beverage).

"i know, im awesome." you said quite a bit confident, adrien laughed at you. he had never seen you like this and that just urged him to get to know you more. "you know, you're not like the (y/n) in the classroom. in the classroom you're really quiet and intimidating." adrien pointed his croissant to you, "well, i guess i have different personalities inside and outside of the room" you responded.

"you're weirder outside the classroom" adrien retorted, "is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult" your eyes twitched at the blonde boy. you sighed and just tried to hide a smile that was trying to show from your lips, "take it as whatever you want it to be" he winked at you while you rolled your eyes at him.

"well aren't you a charmer" you teased, "what? you've fallen for my charms already?" he stared at you with one eye closed. "disgusting, agreste"

"just admit it, i won't mind" he sneakily placed his hand on top of yours which you had pulled out and stared at him with a disgusted face whilst he laughed at you. "disgusting" you blew raspberries at him.

you both chatted for a while before finishing both of your food, you stayed in the cafeteria for a while and heard in a booth that has students paying a solid €10,it was a bit too much but it also grants you the ability to do anything if you have paid and gave a shout out with your intention.

"This is to adrien agreste, adrien i've liked you ever since you joined the basketball team. it'd be an honor if you could be my date for the day i like you so much"

the student body announced. you cringed at what you heard and stared at adrien who had an uncomfortable expression in his face. "every year" he muttered, poor boy, must be tired of taking random girls who requested it on a blind date.

you patted his shoulders, "good luck, buddy" you said and you eventually saw a student body come over to your seat at the cafeteria. "(y/n), ill be taking adrimunchkins here and bring her to the girl" the student body, ronnie had told you. you nodded and bid goodbye to the blonde boy.

"ill be back, (n/n)!"

"and ill be expecting that, agreste" you replied with a smile as the said boy was dragged by the council outside to who knows where he'll be. after they both were out of sight, you sighed and took out your pen and your journal.

you started scribbling the words;

dear agreste,
thank you for making me smile again, it really means a lot.

and then you ripped it out and shake your head before throwing it to the trashcan.

"it's too good to be true"