𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - time starts now.

:time skips at a very fast rate

~~

the next day, activities and roaming around the city was done. (y/n) never knew what to expect, but as if she was just like standing in the same position letting time fly right before her eyes. it saddened the latter watching the people who she was with just casually walking and roaming around while she just stand there, head down and see the people doing their stuff in fast forward.

adrien almost felt the same torture, he tried to keep up. keyword tried every time when he was hanging out with nino and marinette feels just like a second or less, he didn't know what to do or to say. so he just stops in a spot, sits and stares at the wandering people who's motions were forwarded.

and as if on cue, he found a pair of (e/c) eyes in a normal speed. everything was in the speed of light but never the (h/c) girl, he stared. it felt kind of weird to see something like this, it was never something that you can see everyday.

all they can see is each other, (y/n) took it upon herself to sit beside the spot where adrien was on. "it's weird for us to keep on running into each other on weird occasions" the (h/c) girl said.

"i do believe that everyday is a new day to discover something new" adrien chuckled, while (y/n) let out a smile giggle. "say, because we're the only people who we can see with normal speed, why don't we take it to our pleasure to hang out?" adrien suggested. "and who's to say our visions can get the best of us" (y/n) agreed, as if on cue adrien stood up and reached his hand onto the girl.

"let's enjoy this, the time starts, now" adrien said that with timing as everything on their vision fell into the normal speed once again. (y/n) looked around at first, but then reached out to adrien's hand and took it, the blonde boy dragging her to wherever their feet wants to go.

and that was the 3rd time the blonde boy made the girl's world stop.