𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - make yourself proud

~~

~~

the first day of the sports fest was today, after taking a bath, you have changed into your cheer dance costume and tied your hair up into a ponytail (if you have short hair you can have it down and have a red bow on the top)

(something like this HAHAH i drew the second one and it's pretty crooked but im not really an artist but i want to give you all a clue what you look like, i didn't color any other than the dress because that's your appearance and you get to decide

(something like this HAHAH i drew the second one and it's pretty crooked but im not really an artist but i want to give you all a clue what you look like, i didn't color any other than the dress because that's your appearance and you get to decide. forgive my crappy drawing)

the cheerdance competition was up first for the opening and of course, you were nervous about it because you literally didn't plan to dance at all.

you did daily stretches and saw marinette, "mari, come stretch with me" you said. after the janna incident mari and her became instant friends, you walked her back to her hotel room a few days ago.

adrien had also volunteered to walk the latter home, he said he had basketball practice after it and you had to practice on archery and cheerdance too so the three of you went quickly.

"good luck on your games by the way" janna told you as the three of you arrived at their room, "JANNAAAAAA" you heard a scream, you saw a petite girl come out and identified her as destinee, also your classmate.

"ah! (y/n) you're here too?" she noticed you, "and you brought a hot boy here! is this your boyfriendddddd" destinee wiggled her eyebrows at you which made you facepalm. "no des, this is adrien, a very close friend" you gestured to adrien.

"hello, it's nice to meet you" adrien smiled at the girl. seemingly still not convinced destinee patted adrien's shoulder and spoke words you never knew you would hear from her mouth after meeting chloe,your ex, for the first time

"you better take care of her or im breaking this shoulder"

"(y/n), (y/n)! THAT HURTS"mari exclaimed while you hold her feet up in the air too high, "oops" i said letting it go, "we better go to alya now, we don't wanna be late" she said looking at her phone and now standing up while i nod. adrien and luka were already at the field and that's where we are heading too, grabbing my bag and water i catched up to marinette making a little conversation as we went to alya's room.

knocking on the door, marinette is yelling "alyaaaaa, it's time to go to the fieldddd". you heard clanking inside the room which you were confused from, "alyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

silence.

"do you wanna build a" you paused and snorted before continuing "snowman?" you bursted into fits of laughter and marinette had an eyebrow raised, and the door flew open. with an exasperated alya "that wasn't at all funny (y/n)" she commented while playfully glaring at you making you giggle a little.

"let's go now, slowpokes"

now arriving at the field, you noticed the crazy amount of people that were in it and your anxiousness grew wild. you didn't even wanted to step foot on the field, you tried to stay calm but anxiety got the best of you.

what if i mess up

what if i trip

what if i fall down

"get ready, we don't need cowards in our team" chloe said while side eyeing you, it was never your intention to be this anxious. you tried to drink water to calm down but to no avail the anxiousness still there.

alya tried to comfort you by saying soothing words and somehow, that eases you.

adrien happened to be passing through your waiting room, knocking he went in and sat infront of you. "you nervous?" he asked while looking to your eyes, "nervous is an understatement, im shaking" you joked. adrien gave you a gentle smile before patting your shoulder and saying;

"lila and her gang,especially your team captain chloe are waiting for you to fail and fall down, i know that you're shaking and probably anxious right now, but i know that you won't want to give them what evilness they want. so keep your chin up and go out there, do your best and make yourself proud"

you looked up to the boy, and gave him a sigh before giving him a grin.

"you're right,adri, you know you're not that stupid after all"

"HEY WHO SAYS IM STUPID"

"me"

the announcer had called out your school team and you stared at adrien, before saying "thank you" and giving him a little kiss on the cheek before going out, beet red.

the blonde boy remained frozen on his seat, heat crawling through his face when he had realized what you've done.

"d-did- did she just-"