𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - fight for me.

~~

~~

after the confrontation, (y/n) hadn't really got out of lila's grasp and manipulation, it's making her really annoyed.

she was rambling to herself about how she just wanted a peaceful first day with marinette,alya and nathaniel. she sighed as she walked down the school halls when suddenly, she finds herself trapped on two bulky hands, she couldn't count how many times she sighed this day.

she gazed at the face who the hand belongs to joshua maysón what a pleasant surprise that the school's football captain was now trapping her against the locker. behind him was miguel keller, he was also in the football team being best buds with joshua as you learned.

you tried to keep the unbothered facial expression you had and ask "yes, what do you want, gentlemen?"

"lila said that if she couldn't convince you the easy way, she's going to have to go the hard way. we don't want that happening right, milady?" a cringe fest. lila rossi was that desperate in having you join them, or perhaps she was upset by the way you turned her down during lunch.

"as i said, i don't want to cause any trouble for today is my first day in school so please. let me go" (y/n) said trying to get out of joshua's grasp, but the brunette of course didn't let her.

until she saw a mop of blonde hair coming their way.

"excuse me, that isn't really a nice way to treat a lady" interrupts the blondie, "and who are you to tell us what to do" miguel retorts, "i am someone who actually has respect for ladies" this boy was dreamy, (y/n) swore to yourself that she saw him from somewhere but she couldn't exactly pinpoint where.

(this is heathers "fight for me" yes i know im using another musical but why not be a theater kid and show you guys some of my favorite musicals)

"doesn't the school have no fags allowed rule?"
joshua smirked at the boy, but the boy had a smug look on his face. oh no this wasn't really anything good, joshua stopped trapping the (h/c) from the locker and alya was quick to be by her side dragging her to a not so far spot where they could see them.

(y/n) was worried for the blonde haired boy, because it was a 2-1, and he couldn't possibly win that-

"doesn't have an open door policy for assholes though" yeah he's probably got this considering his witty retorts. the two jocks pauses for a moment before joshua spoke a "hold his arms"

students:
holy shit
holy shit
holy shit
holy shit
holy shit
holy shit
holy shit

(y/n) watched as they tried to beat the blonde boy up but the blonde boy ended up fighting back with a punch and a kick on miguel who was holding him back.

she were astonished, it wasn't really exactly right to feel like that, but the blonde boy had got her feeling so either way.

(y/n):
why do when boys fight
does it look so horrible yet,
feel so right.
i shouldn't watch this crap
it's not who i am
but with this kid, damn.

the (h/c)-nette found herself smiling slightly at the blonde boy who had somehow got her out of the mess, and got involved in her mess. she kind of felt sorry for him.

(im too lazy to even label who's singing it, just know that it's your character)

hey, mr. no name kid
so who might you be
and could you fight for me

he was fighting for her, seeing how determined he is just melts the girl's heart. she felt a sudden déjà vu but shook it off.

and hey could you face the crowd
could you be seen with me
and still act proud?

(y/n) almost laughed as she watched miguel that got thrown off of his shoulders before kneeling his shins and is now whining about the pain and couldn't stand up.

hey, could you hold my hand
and could you carry me
through no man's land

she started to imagine things about him, and she didn't know where and why this came into her head, (y/n) needed to get rid of the thoughts.

it's fine if you don't agree
but i would fight for you
if you would fight for me

the (h/c)-nette stared intensely at the fight that was infront of her, clutching to alya's arm and nibbling on her right hand. what if he got bruised up really bad her head was swarmed by thoughts she isn't ready to answer, and alya just gave her a reassuring smile.

let them drive us underground
i don't care how far
you can mend my broken bones
and i know cpr

(y/n) laughed at what she was saying and alya did too, she really did notice how her dearest friend was now falling for this blonde knight and it warmed her heart seeing the (h/c)-nette worry too much. watching as joshua got too close to adrien which made him use his knee and moved it forward to joshua's abdomen and grabbing a hold of his head, making joshua stumble back and then giving a left hook to miguel.

well whoah
you can punch real good
you've lasted longer
than i thought you would
so hey, mr.no name kid
if some night you're free
wanna fight for me?

adrien had spared them a little but with a lot of bruises that might cause him to be suspended for the rest of the week or more. but hey, he did have a solid reason on why he did that.

if you're still alive
i would fight for you
if you would fight for me

students:
holy shit
holy shit
holy shit

adrien's eyes wandered,searching for those (e/c) he saw a moment ago.

and when he finally found them, he smiled.

and (y/n)'s whole world fell upside down.