𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - as pure as heaven.

: memory loses and stammering

~~

(y/n) never knew why a day moved too fast, it was like a movie, where time skips were there when the scene was never that important to a character.

here she was now, outside the school which she still found very unfamiliar. with her suitcases and an outfit she didn't remember she picked.

she sighed as she got in the school and waited for the others to come, it was fast forwarding again. but this time, when she looked at a blonde boy with those captivating green eyes, it's as if the world stopped.

staring back at the girl, adrien was walking towards her with his bags for the school trip. his emerald ones seemed to be trapped to her (e/c) ones.

it was purely coincidental that they were the first ones to have arrived, so they stood there. side by side with a surprisingly comfortable silence, adrien didn't lose the chance to talk to the girl.

"i don't think i've heard what your name was before, and you're actually my classmate" he said opening a conversation with a hand awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

(y/n) stared, she didn't mean to stare at him all the time, but it wasn't her fault that he was really

"attractive" she muttered without even knowing, realizing it made her a blushing mess. "what?"

"uhmm, i- i mean, you're (y/n), i MEAN i'm (y/n) (l/n) and yes we're on the same class" she said stammering holding out her hand for the other to shake. "i'm adrien, adrien agreste" said boy shakes (y/n) hand and lets out a chuckle.

"it's very nice to meet me, I MEAN YOU" (y/n)'s words were all over the place, which made adrien hold out a laugh.

"yeah, it's also nice to meet you" adrien replied, seeing as the (short/tall) girl was a blushing mess due to the stammering. adrien couldn't stop a smile forming his lips.

this girl was as pure as heaven.