universe three ゝ者ー - a cafeteria or a strip club.

"seems like you can't say no to free food?"

"shut up agreste"
~

~the next day came,

~
the next day came,

after that conversation with adrien, which was a very odd one for someone who was as well demanded in the school as him approaching you and striking up a conversation.

it was 7:25 in the morning and was waaaaay early for you to even give a care for the intrams program, so you meddled with the scrabble team and watched them. as you seated at a metal chair inside a classroom that was assigned to shelter the scrabble team, it was the sophomores against the freshmen,

the sophomore contender was eloise. one of the smarter ones in your class, she was also one of the most adored students in the campus because of grace and kindness.

the freshman was someone you knew by face, the freshman students at your school was known for being quite the trouble makers, it was vivica, she was a smart student, but she also was a trouble maker. always getting into fights you pressumed.

you stared at the words that were already in the scrabble board;

twig, three, renovation, velocity, tremendous and other words you were too lazy to even notice.

the scrabble game inside the classroom was peaceful, you even brought a book with you. not that you had any intentions to let someone cheat out of the book, you sighed and just rested your hand on your chin observing the scrabble match once more.

not really noticing the surroundings, a blonde male happen to pass by the classroom where the scrabble match was being held. he was supposed to get water from the cafeteria near the classroom when he saw a mop of (h/c) near the door.

"(y/n)?" he uttered, you being too focused on the match didn't hear the boy which made him chuckle, he reminded himself to stop by this classroom when he finished buying water and probably get you to buy food in the cafeteria with him.

"eloise leads with a score of 52"

you bit your lip, it was quite an intense match for a game that was used for parties. a mind game per se was happening between two ladies who's brain was functioning really well.

vivica holds up a nine letter word:advantage

which adds to her 50 points, 59.

you didn't even notice the smirk that eloise had, this girl had quite the persona for someone who was adorned a graceful character in school. said girl was now holding 9 words, which will give her a score of 61 and that will give her a score that was 2 points more. she settled the 9 words, but then paused and then another set of 9 words
were added on the table; you spelled out what she got. counteraccusations.

the timer also rang, giving eloise a total score of 70 points and she won over vivica.

you gave a sigh of relief before relaxing in the chair, "you seemed really dedicated on the scrabble match"

you heard a honey like voice startle you from the last match which made you jump a little, you looked to your side and saw the basketball player, adrien agreste and all the heat rose to your cheeks.

"why didn't you join this year's scrabble match?" he questioned you while looking straight on your eyes, you looked away still red from practically not noticing the blonde that was beside you. you shake your head and answered : "i couldn't because they already had eloise to compete, i couldn't tell them to not make eloise compete when she's a very smart girl" you said while standing up and helping the teacher and eloise pick the scrabble words.

you feel a pair of eyes at the back of your head and you were certain it was adrien's. he was looking at you with pure awe, the fact that he knew you would outsmart everyone in the scrabble match with your strategy and choice of words but nonetheless gave the opportunity to someone else made him admire you just a little bit more.

he had always wanted to talk to you even from before the yesterday's conversation happened, he found you fairly interesting.

"say, you wanna get food on the cafeteria? it can be my treat" your eyes perked up when you practically heard "free food for you mademoiselle" from adrien's mouth and vigorously nodded.

giving adrien the chance to chuckle at your face, "seems like you can't say no to free food?"

"shut up agreste"

"let me help you with the table" he volunteered with carrying the table that was supposed to be on the side of the room due to the scrabble match being finished and it was to be used for ping pong later. "then hurry up so we can go get food" you rolled your eyes at the blonde boy as he ran to the other side of the table and helped you put it on the side.

after that, you both went to the cafeteria. it was almost empty due to the enthusiasm of the other students for the intrams, they were outside cheering for the baseball team of the seniors competing with the juniors.

"so what food would you like,my lady?" adrien asks as you both were now near to be the next ones asking for food in the counter. "(f/f) and (f/d) please. if it's not too much" you said shyly. the latter nodded and kept it in mind, as it was now your turn to order. "a croissant,an orange juice, a/an (f/f) and a/an (f/d) please" he said nicely at the counter girl.

while the counter girl gave him a rather flirty smile and a flirty "wait a second" your eyes twitched. she even swayed her hips a little while getting the items, "is this a cafeteria or a strip club" you suddenly blurted out.

oh well, it was too late to even take your words back.