𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - the end of the first universe

warning: major character death ;)

~~

another day has passed, adrien was now wide awake and remembering what had happened last night. with a smile he did everything that required his morning routine, eager to see the girl that lit his world up. he knocked on (y/n)'s door only to see kagami and luka, "adrien?"

"where's (y/n)?" he asked the two . they both just looked at each other with a frown before luka spoke, responding a "she hasn't been here since last night, we tried looking for her but never did found her. all of the rooms and quarters in this house we have searched, but no (y/n)" adrien was exasperated, he took her to her door last night.

she couldn't have wandered off to somewhere because it was quite late after they went home too.

he tried calling marinette and nino, "we'll find her today, she couldn't have gone that far" he tried to also call alya and chloe. his voice cracking, the two gave him a nod before going out and searhing once more for the missing girl. marinette and nino arrived at the halls and questioned what was going on.

adrien explained to them and told them to help find the girl who made his heartbeat fast, and they agreed to do it. looking around every spot, every corner. questioning their classmates to see if they have noticed anything last night. they all said no, "adrien!" marinette called out panting, catching her breath.

"i-i found a suspicious looking door, i didn't open it yet." mari said in between her pants. without any second thoughts adrien dashed to the said door, hesitantly opening the door.

shaking as he was nervous on what to expect on the other side.

mari,alya,nino,chloe,kagami and luka all arriving at his side. as to opening the door became harder for him but he shook his thought away and opened it.

on the other side, laid a (h/c) girl. on a pool with her own blood.

this was the end of the first universe.