epilogue

adrien sat on his hospital bed, looking out in the view of paris. he had just woken up from his coma, he was dazed.

his father was by his side, looking at him as he had a smile plastered on his face.

he was glad that his son was alive

after a year of adrien laying on the bed he was almost lifeless to say that he could even survive after the akuma attack that had him on a severe coma.

"father, how long has it been again?" adrien asked for the 4th time after he woke up. not laying a single glance at his father, gabriel had only uttered the words "a year and 2 months" to his son.

he gets that a year of being asleep was too long for adrien's mind to even handle, in those years ladybug has fought the akuma attacks almost on her own, she calls for help when she needed to. the year was a misery for the citizens of paris, the black cat was missing and so was the young blonde model.

of course, his father had known about his identity after his son confessed that he was indeed chat noir.

due to the realisations of gabriel that he was being a neglectful father towards his own son, he started to change. he didn't even want to be hawkmoth anymore, before he had the chance to give the miraculous back to master fu, it was yet stolen once again.

he had spent time with adrien after the repentance and tried to be a better father.

being on gabriel's thoughts for a while, adrien had winced in pain. he quickly rushed beside his son and asked "what is wrong, adrien?"

"my head, it just hurts that's all father" adrien responded giving the older man a smile. his head did indeed hurted.

with a memory of the (h/c) and (e/c) female entering his mind.

maybe he was just dreaming, his mind was travelling through different kinds of thoughts.

who was the girl, and where would he find her.

adrien wanted to know

but as far as he can even find the girl, the universe wouldn't let him.

-end.