𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - you made me happy

:have you ever felt how happy you become when atleast someone is there for you

~~

they ran , ran through the malls, the parks and the streets. hand in hand, they just ran whichever direction their feet told them to run, adrien felt the adrenaline as they ran to another mall. deciding that they should keep this memory remembered, they went to a photobooth to a mall nearby.

after deciding on what other costumes to wear, they decided that they would go with a cat leather costume and a ladybug one. adrien had a liking to the cat leather costume and it was really hard to make him take it off, after posing for a more than 15 minutes they decided to post one picture of them.

(your username)

(u/n) adrien thought it'd be a great idea to do this, i mean it was really entertaining to watch him do something more confident

(u/n) adrien thought it'd be a great idea to do this, i mean it was really entertaining to watch him do something more confident. but i couldn't let him take the cat costume off. and he's acting like a real cat. this day just made my life a hundred times better, thank you adrien. xoxo

tagged: @ adrien.agreste

(y/n) almost snorted at the sight that was infront of her. adrien struggling to get out of the cat costume, which adrien playfully glared daggers at her afterwards. learning a lot about each other, they both called it a day and decided to go back to the place where they're staying in, apparently they were gone for god knows how long and that made alya and chloe worried about (y/n).

you'll never know how long you have been gone when you're having fun, as if on cue the blonde and the ombré girl rushed out of the door hitting (y/n)'s shoulder and rambling about not texting them that she went on a date with adrien, blushing at the expectations her friends had of them. she quickly denied the date and told them that it was just a casual hang out between two friends.

not becoming convinced, chloe had to stare at adrien and (y/n) for a minute before uttering the words "no you two totally went on a date, did you elope already?".

adrien choked on his own saliva after the comment, and had his hands up in the air and shaking them as a sign of no, and (y/n) repeating "non" repeatedly. alya had bursted into a fit of laughter and (y/n) stared daggers at her friend before apologizing to adrien and thanking him for the day.

chloe and alya were already inside so the two were left on silence again, before (y/n) spoke. "thank you again, you had no idea how this day made me happy being with you by itself was already enjoyable" she gave the blonde boy a closed eye smile not aware of the redness that was forming onto her cheeks.

she waved goodbye to the boy and as if on cue, marinette came out and nagged at adrien while telling him to get inside. "calm down,mari, i was with (y/n)"

so he made her happy, huh?

few words.
i had to cover mari's face for the concept of what i was going for, as we know that she's already ladybug in the series but then in this universe they aren't superheroes. they're just normal highschool students who are enjoying life to their fullest. soooo, there's gotta be someone who was close to chat noir that i could use in the series, and who else would that be if it wasn't ladybug?