𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - hottie who'll take me on a horse.

~~

~~

apparently you were in a whole good mood and you really didn't know why, you skipped around the soccer field and to the bleachers with marinette while luka,adrien and nino got ready to practice. you overheard nino say "since the adrien's dudette is here we should do a great game play" which you probably blushed about, marinette was cheering for the boys, while you gave adrien a thumbs up.

they all started to play, kicking the ball and trying to kick it on the goal.

the goalie was really tough and nino almost didn't score, but when he did you recorded it and planned to send it to alya, alya was busy with the internet. yes, the internet, it was a day off for the three of you anyway.

you were entertained by the boys playing at their best even though it was still practice that you didn't even notice that a figure was watching the play. "GO ADRIEN! IF YOU DON'T WIN THIS I'LL BREAK YOUR KNEECAPS" you shouted while clapping your hands agreste-ively, (laugh or i will haunt you)

you saw adrien look back at you and gave you a little chuckle before focusing back on the game, you saw him dodge the other players and kick the ball to luka which he receives, he went forward to the goalie and...

kicked the ball too hard which landed on a passing girl's head.

you gasped, as you lifted your skirt up a little and dragged marinette with you jumping off the bleachers to go to the girl, -who fainted btw- you saw a raven mop of hair with a streak of red at the tip.

"OMYGOD IS SHE DEAD" marinette panicked while you kneeled down to check the pulse and the breathing, you noticed that the impact was mainly on the head and she was knocked out due to the pressure and the shock.

luka and adrien ran up to you to check if the girl was alright, luka was in a state of panic because he didn't actually want to damage a girl before the sports fest. "is she okay?" luka asked worriedly, you roll your eyes. "yes luka she's just playing dead" you said sarcastically which made luka sigh, you noticed that the girl was looking a lot like janna.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S JANNA" you exclaimed while checking on her again, it was your best friend from your hometown, what a coinky dink, you panicked and rambled about getting her an ambulance.

"relax, (y/n), let's just carry her back to the hotel and give her cold compress" adrien calmly said, "YOU SOUND SO CALM ABOUT THIS ARE YOU SURE SHE'S NOT DEAD" marinette squeaked.

"no marinette she's not dead"

"i'll carry her back to the room" luka volunteered, probably because he felt bad that he was the reason why the girl has fainted, he gently carried her bridal style, "i'll go with, she's my friend anyways" you said.

you saw her flutter her eyes open a bit and stared at the boy who was carrying her and muttered stuff, but some were coherent and you had heard a "oh what a hottie, is this like those cliché animes where you carry me to your horse and we live happily ever after" she said while putting a hand on luka's cheeks.

you facepalmed, "im so sorry it's like she's on drugs" you felt second hand embarrassment, "you look like my future husband, do you want a ring on your finger, oh wait you should be saying that to me" she said before giggling, you saw luka turn into 50 shades of red.

this girl was a flirt and she sounds like she's on anaesthesia, "janna, we'll get you back to our hotel room and when you wake up we'll accompany you back okay?" you told her.

she seemed sad all of a sudden, "your hotel room? does this mean this hottie is taken" she pouted. but then all of a sudden she went back to being unconscious.

you shake your head, and when you arrived at your hotel room, luka laid the girl on his bed and tucking her in. "you should go back to your practice, i'll watch over this idiot here" you said while luka nods his head. "call me if she wakes up, i want to apologize" you muttered a small okay before waving goodbye to him and him running back to the soccer field.

you went back to luka's bed while staring at your friend who was sleeping and muttering a small;

"idiot"