𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - not bad

~cheerleading was where you will show that you're worth of coming her along with everyone, you deserve having a spot in the team and you deserve to be one of the cheerleaders

~
cheerleading was where you will show that you're worth of coming her along with everyone, you deserve having a spot in the team and you deserve to be one of the cheerleaders. you wouldn't let those pesky plastics get in the way of you being you.

"standing in the field right now is collège françoise dupont, who came all the way from paris to give us a very lovely performance. let's all give them a round of applause"

move to the beat (y/n)

(for i have so little experience in cheerdancing i will skip and probably just put a video of a team cheerdancing, i am more of a contemporary dancer smsjsmjsk)

you were there, standing on a pack of people. smiling and being so confident, it was like all your worries ran away. all your anxiety just went down and all that you have now is the adrenaline and the excitement for the games to continue, you were now ready for what will happen.

after the performance, you were slowly landed by the people who were holding you up. you thanked them and bowed with a smile on your face and ran straight to alya and marinette, you saw adrien and luka getting ready for their soccer match.

"adrien!" you yelled as you practically jumped on him and hugged him, which caught him by surprise but hugs you back nonetheless asking "what did i do?".

breaking the hug you had a really huge smile plastered upon your face, this just made the heat rise up from adrien's cheeks. "thank you for the advice, it really helped so much. i didn't feel that anxious when facing the crowd. you're a really great friend" ouch, i mean you two were great friends but does adrien wants to just stay in that lane? no. he wants something more but is not forcing you, he'll find the right time.

adrien chuckled and pinched your cheeks, causing you to groan and slap his hands away. "of course, that's what friends are for,dummy" adrien pats your left cheek before the whistles blows signaling that the soccer match will begin.

"now go on and cheer for me,princess, i need all the love and support" he smirks and kisses the back of your right hand, luka yelling "stop flirting and get here already"

you giggled at the sight before following mari and alya to the changing room, "cheer for me princess, i need all the love and support" marinette said in a deep voice, trying to imitate adrien while kissing the back of alya's hand. "oh dear prince, i will forever cheer for you and give you my love" alya clasped her hands together and starts wiggling her waist and her eyebrows on your direction.

"stop it guys" you whined before letting out a giggle at how silly the two were, walking down the path back to the field. you saw lila blocking your way, with a glare that was sent to you marinette muttered a "what does she want now" and walking forward to lila with the intentions of ignoring her.

but of course as every cliché scene, she grabs your hand and grabs ahold of your chin. "you have the guts to flirt with adrien, you slut!" pure anger witnessed on her gaze as she tightened her grip on you, you winced in pain as the grip just gets tighter and tighter. "leave her alone,lila! she has never done anything wrong to you!" alya reasoned.

"if i ever see you come near adrien again, i swear you'll get what you deserve" she spatted and slapped you. the stinging was enough to make you hold the part where you have been slapped and pause for a while before looking back at lila and glared at her.

you moved forward, "come on, give me what i deserve. i'd much rather deal with you than stay away from adrien who is my friend, i haven't done anything to you and you're this desperate to ruin my life? im not even that pretty and yet you're so insecure of me? wake up lila, adrien isn't an object to become your possession" you spatted and told mari and alya to just move forward to the field, where adrien awaits for you.

"it's really red, (y/n)" alya said worriedly glancing at your red cheeks, "don't worry als, it's nothing" you smiled at her, "atleast you made her hear what she deserved" marinette cheered you up.

adrien didn't really went into the field, noticing that you weren't in the bleachers to cheer for him. he made excuses to the coach that "my feet hurts, can i play later?" and sits down on one of the benches, glancing at your bleacher, the blonde had hope that you were still going to arrive.

and when he saw a mop of (h/c) that was his cue to stand up. "coach im feeling better now, get me in"

you saw adrien getting ready for this round, so you give him a warm smile and a peace sign. signalling that you were sorry you were late, he gave you a nod back before focusing on the ball.

the ball was currently on the opponent's, he dashed towards whoever had the ball and attempted to steal it, guarding their goal too. with a swift of his feet, he got the ball out of the opponent's foot and started to kick it, dashing towards the direction of the ball.

"go go adrien! fight fight luka! go go nino!" you exclaimed jumping up and down.

and then adrien passes the ball to nino who dashed towards the opponent's goal, two players were guarding it and trying to get ahold of the ball, with a smirk nino faked a kick and kicked it back to luka who kicked it to the goal.

you screeched after the goal and started to jump up and down more agreste-tively (im so sorry i just can't exclude it)

"the hawtie scored a goal!" you heard a familiar screech and looked back to see janna shaking angelique's shoulder, poor girl she's gonna get dizzy soon.

the match had ended with your school winning, and of course, it left you screaming like a mouse.

after the winners were announced you swiftly hopped onto the boys who had just won and gave them a congratulatory hug.

squishing their bones in the process.

"luka, you did really good in there! i liked the part where nino faked a kick and passed it to you" marinette stated giving luka a shoulder pat and a hug.

you saw alya squealing at her boyfriend and tackling him down with a hug. you faced adrien who had a lot of sweat streaming down his face, you gave him a towel and a water. which he gladly accepted, he wiped the towel on his face and man was that scene hot.

"hey let me put the towel on your back so that you wouldn't have dry sweat leading you to getting sick" you said, "aww, thank you for your concern princess" he gave you a smug look and you just playfully rolled your eyes before adrien hands you the towel and you accepted it.

putting your hand on adrien's back and the other one pulling the towel upwards so that it would hang on his shirt and not leave the sweat to completely dry on his back, you patted his back too causing adrien to face you a little too close.

"not a bad view, (l/n)"

"shut up knuckle head"