universe three ゝ者ー - written in the journal.

a day has already passed after the eventful 2nd day of intrams. it was the last and final day, which was also adrien's birthday and you had known it from your classmates.

so, you wanted to give adrien something for his birthday atleast, you didn't have anything in mind. you only had a journal, a journal that you wrote something on.

you wanted to give it to adrien as a sign of your friendship, but the thing is. you couldn't find the blonde boy anywhere, you also had asked from your classmates and all they could respond was "he still hasn't even arrived yet" which was unusual because the blonde wasn't tardy.

you searched on the court, the cafeteria, the library but to no avail was the blonde in any of those places. so you ran to the place where you think he was on.

the fields where you first met, the bleachers that were filled with people you mostly don't recognize. you tried to roam to find adrien but even the bleachers where you sat when he first laid eyes on you, he wasn't there.

you sighed and decided to sit, you looked on the journal which you planned to give him today. green covers because it reminded you of his deep emerald eyes, the people were there. but there was no adrien.

it was too early to even say that you have grew quite attracted to him.

you hugged your knees, and just let the wind and the noises that were heard from the cheering engulf you.

"CLEAR!"

(m/n) was still in panic as she heard the doctors trying to revive her daughter, she sees you.

trying your best to even stay alive, and with all of the pumps that the doctors were giving you.

scribbled on the small green journal were the words:

no fair, ive never fallen from quite this high. fallen into your emerald eyes.

"CLEAR!"

and then after a few more tries. it was normal again, you woke up. your eyes fluttering while they tried their best just to open them, you see on your left was your sister. amie.

going towards you as she saw you were awake, holding your hand and with tears streaming down her face. she was glad you were alive and survived a year on the hospital with only a machine supporting your life.

you couldn't utter anything.

you couldn't tell them a word.

all you could remember, were your dream like visions and those emerald eyes.