𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - calm before the hurricane.

warning: anxiety and behavioural change

~~

news spread like a flash, a few days after their hang out people and their classmates who were
mhnow doubting the two, in those few days. (y/n) was also acting weirdly, she has become more conscious about her surroundings.

it was as if someone was watching her every move. she kept watching her back and was more jumpy, "(y/n)?" adrien had called out causing the girl to flinch.

"y-yes?" she replied chuckling nervously, adrien looked at the girl with concern plastered upon his face. he too had also noticed her being all jumpy and fidgety, his initial thoughts were that someone was making her feel this way.

alya and chloe told him that they were hearing (y/n) mumble in her sleep. "chloe i think something is wrong with this house" alya had told the blonde girl while rubbing her left arm, "it's as if someone is watching us all and it's really creeping me out, just look at (y/n) for example. she hadn't spoken a word to us for the past hour"

said girl was just staring at the wall, never leaving her bed. she almost looked like a crazy person, it had concerned adrien that she looked like this, very dark eye circles and hair a mess. sure the class wasn't doing anything extreme for an activity and that the teachers weren't stressing them out that much but (y/n) looked like she hadn't slept even a blink or even ate a meal.

he took it to his hands to drag (y/n) to a fastfood chain nearby and make her eat. "what are we doing here, adrien" the girl rolled her eyes, "you're going to eat with me" the blonde boy responded as he lined to the counter and ordered (f/f),(f/d), chicken nuggets and a soda.

finding a table, adrien never left his sight on the girl beside him. sitting down, he stared at her "whatttt" (y/n) whined. "eat" he said sternly, it didn't take much force to make the petite girl to eat, it was just that she was very whiny and complained about she wasn't even that hungry.

her eating made adrien satisfied and relieved. burping a little after she had finished her meal, (y/n) muttered a small "excuse me" and grinning afterwards, adrien was mesmerised. he saw her face light up again, he saw how her smile lit up his world.

and he was happy about that too.

walking back to the retreat house, hand in hand. there was once a comfortable silence lingering on the two. none of them dared to break the silence, but suddenly (y/n) pulled adrien to a hug.

they stayed like that for a few more minutes, a "thank you" was heard from the (h/c) girl and she buried her head on adrien's chest. it took a while for adrien to give the embrace back with a smile on his face, "it was my pleasure, m'lady"

she heard the boy's heart racing for a mile. she smiled.