Part -1

SCENE- 1

 Mira please check the email and let me know what is the reply of Sharma company.

okay sir, but you haven't been your home since yesterday and did you have your dinner sir?

No, I haven't, and please don't think so much about my matter. now you go and show me the reply of that email.

Then the person took a picture from his drawer and looked at it for a while and then go back to his work again. ( The person is none other than it's Mahir).

______________________________________________________________________________

SCENE - 2

A girl was tidying up her clothes and that time someone hugged her from behind.

 "Mahira Baby, what happen? Do you want something?"

"Yes mamma, woh my friends will come today for the project. 

" Okay I'll tell Nitu aunty to take care of them I'll order some snacks."

" Now I have a lot of work I'm going to my office.  okay ?"  oh haan listen you eat your dinner don't wait for me."

"But mamma........."

And then the phone rang at that time and Bela ( Yes, she is Bela our heroine) picked up the call and left from there.

Mahira became sad and went to her room.

Okay, so this is a small glimpse of my FF. If you guys like it then I'll continue it. 

Thanks for reading ❤