2.

"NOW WHERE IS SHE

"NOW WHERE IS SHE.."

--¤☆¤--

Scolding at me, she tries to looks at me then where the voice came from; before walking to the curtain. Opening the curtains, she shut them behind her; blocking my view from the chaos from outside. Tho, I was able to get a quick glimpse of a familiar face in a grey jumpsuit. 

Shakily putting my other foot down, I use the sides of my bed to help me stand up. Walking to the curtain, I grip onto the curtain ready to pull it open; I realize where I knew this voice. It was Hermes, a friend of mine from District 11 and brother of Klaus; but what was he doing here?

"Mr.Davis. Miss Grey isn't well and can't have visitor's right now!" The nurse said, making Hermes scoff.

"What do you mean, 'I can't see her!' Athena's famil⎯Athena? Oh my god! ATHENA!" Hermes shouts, as I pull the curtain back to reveal myself.

Letting go of the curtain, I smile brightly as Hermes runs over to me and pulls me into a gentle embrace. Resting my head on his shoulder, I could hear him sob into my own shoulder; which made me tear up. Rocking back and forth, I rub my hand up and down his back; as his breathing slowly goes back to normal. Hugging him tightly, I could feel a few of my tears fall; dampening the shoulder of his grey jumpsuit.

"Miss.Grey let's get you to bed, okay?" The nurse coaxes, making both Hermes and I to glare at her.

"Oi! Fuck off, can't you see that we're having a moment!" Hermes shouts, pulling away from the hug slightly; but to the point where he was still in my arms.

"I-I...Hermes what are you doing here? Why aren't you in Ten? Oh my god, forget that..I'm just glad that your alive.." I said, pulling him into close once again. 

"Your glad, I'm alive? I'm the only one of us, who should be glad. Oh look at me crying like a little baby, while your here⎯teary eyed. Thank god your here." He rambles on, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

Pulling away from the hug, I kept him in arms distance in fear of this being a dream or illusion. Blinking twice, I let a few tears fall as I pray for this to be real life and not the Capitol's doing. Running a hand through my hair, my hair falls out of the loose ponytail; making some of the curls tumble down my shoulders. Placing a hand on his cheek, he smiles softly nodding his head at me; letting me know that he was really here. This wasn't the Capitol, this was the Hermes that I knew back at home; the Hermes who would swear that honeybee's had a personal vendetta against him. 

The Hermes, who would scream every time Carrie sneaked up behind him. The Hermes who had the biggest crush on a Peacekeeper. Yet, the last I had saw him was at the Reaping Ceremony; which would have been months or weeks ago. He should be back at Ten with Anna and everyone one else, so how did he get here without being spotted? And why was he here? The last I knew, Ten was perfectly fine; sure it was a little somber and grey from the Reaping, but it was safe. There was no real reason for him to leave.