13.

"THAT OKAY WITH YOU

"THAT OKAY WITH YOU..."

--¤☆¤--

"Okay." He whispers, making me smile.

"You will?" I ask, hoping that I heard him correctly.

"Yeah." He said, nodding his head with a soft smile.

"Okay. I'll see you at lunch, right?" I ask, hoping for everyone to be there so that me and Finnick could announce our wedding.

"Yeah." He said, when the creaking of the door handled jingle.

"I'll see you soon, Peeta. I promise." I said, promising him.

Patting his hand for comfort, I hear the door open up making me turn to find Boggs standing there with a guilty look on his face. I already knew what it meant, my time was up. Giving him a nod of understanding, I turn to Peeta who gives me a smile and lets go of my hand. Turning back to Boggs, I offer him a weak smile, he taps his watch once before looking at Peeta with a soft look.

It seemed like everyone was pitying Johanna, Peeta and me these days. I knew about the looks, the whispers and they weren't the most subtle either. So to see Boggs look this sad, made me feel how serious this was. Looking him up and down slowly, he sighs before turning to leave the room before stopping. His shoulders tense before sagging slightly.

"Your three o'clock meeting with Coin is about to start." Boggs said, nodding his head at Peeta.

---0---

Approaching the table, I held my head high as the others turned to look at me. Plutarch and Coin nodded their heads at me. While Beetee and the other woman, who had her back to me, were quietly talking. Scanning around the room, the T.V. screens were showing people burnt down Peacekeeper outpost's; cheering as they collapsed.

Some people were standing on top of car's, holding up signs and home-made flags with Mockingjay painted on them. Quick snips of wounded being treated and Peacekeeper's lined up show on screen. It was the same videos from last time I was here. Nothing seemed to have changed drastically.

"Welcome Miss.Grey I believe you know Mrs.Davis." Coin said, as I sat down in the nearest empty chair.

Hearing a chair turn in my direction, I look over to see Anna sitting there with sharp eyes pointed at Coin. Her eyes drift over to me and instantly soften up, tears brim in my eyes as I see her lips curl up into a sad smile. My shoulders tense up and my hands grip onto my jumpsuit; digging into the thick fabric.

Feeling all of the color drain from my face, memories flood my head of Klaudius. From the moment I met him, an innocent thirteen year old girl that was shoved into the Hunger Games. To the day before we went into the Arena for the Seventy-Five Hunger Games, it was a quick glance as we went our separate ways. I was no longer an innocent thirteen year old girl, I was now a twenty three year old woman.