The piece that I was missing. (Sora x reader)

(A/N: Yeah I got this request years ago. I didn't know what to do at the time so here it is.)

Soulmate...it was dumb. You didn't think that just bumping into someone is romantic. So when your friend bought you a "magic" charm bracelet you didn't believe that it would work. "Soulmate! There's no such thing!" You said wanting to throw this bracelet away. But yet you liked some of the things on it. From the the golden star to the simple key on it. "I...guess it's fine..." You said looking down at it. You didn't mind having it on you. It wasn't all decked out with charms. Just three of them a golden star,a silver crown...and a weird yet beautiful key. You laid down on your bed after a long day.

"Hello! Is anyone there?" A voice asked. "I'm here. I'll come over to you..." You said walking up to him. "It's you..." He said looking at a star charm. "Huh?" "My...um..." He blushed. "Oh...please please don't say soul mate...." You said frowning. He looked sad for a moment. "It's not you. I'm sure that you are a great guy. It's just..." You began. "Weird!" You said at the same time. "Yeah I really don't like to talk about that kind of stuff...all of the time." He said blushing. It brought out the shy side of him. A side that no one saw. "I'm the same...It's silly really. I mean just bumping into your lover. Without properly meeting them. What are you suppose to do after that run off and get wed?! It doesn't make any sense!" You said sitting next to him on the beach. The stars were out. You began to talk about all sorts of stuff. Like your favorite foods and what you would do in your past time. He didn't bring up heartless or the Organization. He liked the fact that you were one of his normal friends. Not that there was any wrong with his keyblade friends. It was just so nice talking about regular stuff with you.

He woke up. "No! It was a dream?!" He yelled sitting up in bed. He didn't even ask you what your name was. He didn't want to move on and go to other worlds today. He wanted to stay in bed. But he couldn't his friends needed him. He sighed and put his black and red hoodie on. "Good morning!" Goofy said. Sora yawned and looked at his breakfast. It was your favorite thing to eat on a quick morning. He sighed and shook his head. He really didn't want the rest of the day to be like this and yet it was. Little things came up that reminded him of you. No matter where he went there was always something.

"There!" You said sitting next to your friends on the bus. "There what?" One asked. "It didn't work. It was all a dream." You said frowning. "Really? Because he's right there." "Where?!" You said looking for the young man. "You like him. So it works!" They teased you all day. You being the weirdo that you are. You pretend that you didn't like him. It worked most of the day. It wasn't until the end of the day that you couldn't take it anymore. It was hard to lie to yourself about your feelings about him. Love was a very strong word. But like was too weak. "He's so confusing!" You said laying down on your bed. You didn't get this guy at all.

"Are you here?" He asked looking around. You ran up to him. "Hi." "You came back." He said looking at you. "Yeah..." You said. The two of you watched the sunset together. "Oh I never asked you your name." He said looking at you. "It's ___." You said. "I'm Sora." He said. "It's nice to meet you Sora." After that the two of you had a wonderful talk. He still kept you in the dark about the keyblade. You smiled as you walked along the shore with him. "___?" He asked sitting on the dock. "Yes.." You sat next to him. "I know that this is a dream but I really like you." Sora said. "I like you too..." You said looking at him. You actually lied about liking him. Again like was a weak word and Sora felt the same way. However he couldn't say what he wanted to. Something was stopping him. He met up with you almost every night in his dreams. It would probably be weird talking about that kinda stuff. You might've been a dream yourself. It didn't matter because you were important to him. He put his hand over yours. You didn't notice that he didn't this.