Sora x Mother reader

You were in the hospital bed holding the baby boy. He was fast asleep. "You are so handsome like....your father." You whispered kissing his head. You didn't have the time to pick a name out. So you just called him baby for now. You sighed while frowning. Too bad your husband wasn't here to see him. You haven't seen him in a while. Before leaving he was saying weird things about princesses and darkness. You didn't know what he was talking about. The baby opened his eyes and looked around at the world. "Hi there. I'm your mother....and I'm going to take care of you. I promise....." You said. He looked at you with his blue eyes and smiled. "I love you." You said smiling back at him. It was just the two of you. You didn't have any family here so it was quite lonely. You looked out the window it wasn't raining anymore and night sky was beautiful. You then looked at him. "How about....I name you Sora?" You asked. You fixed his red hat. Nurses would always ask this question.Why does he have a red hat and not blue? You didn't want him to be like any other baby. You wanted him to be like his dad. Sora's dad was special. He could just brighten up your day just with a smile. So why not make him look different from the other babies. He began to cry. "It's okay....mommy's here." You said before singing your favorite song.

*A Year later*

"Happy Birthday Sora!" You said opening the door to his room. Sora stood up in his crib. He took out his bink and held out his arms. He knew the drill. "Good morning. Did you get a good nights sleep?" You asked picking him up. You made breakfast for him. If only his dad was here for his birthday. You sighed while frowning. You missed your husband. He is alive. You know that because he would put large amounts of money in the your bank account. Just so you could pay the bills. "I wonder what he's doing right now...." You whispered about to cry. You didn't want to know. "Ma ma!" Sora said looking at you. "Huh?" You asked looking at him. "Ma ma!" He said smiling. You smiled back. "Sora are you all done?" You asked looking at his tray. He shook his head. "I think that you are." You said giggling. His face was a mess. He shook his head and looked at your dish full. You knew that he wanted your breakfast. "You're silly. You can't have mommy's breakfast." You said before cleaning him up. He didn't like that at all. You put him in the living room so he could play. He looked around as you put decorations around the room. "Sora what are you doing?" You asked looking at him. He looked very confused about everything. "I have to check on the cake." You said going to the kitchen. You finished up with the cake. Sora looked around for you. But, you were gone. "Ma ma?" He said. "What is it honey?" You asked coming back into the room. He handed you a toy. "You want to play?" You asked. You heard a knock on the door. "I wonder who that could be?" You asked opening it up. The guests were here. Sora got excited upon seeing his best friend Riku. They met at the park a couple weeks ago. "I'm so glad you you could make it." You told them. A couple of other kids were from the neighborhood came as well. So here you were with a bunch of little kids and their parents. "Come here you. It's time for cake." You said picking Sora up. You put him in the high chair. Everyone looked at him before singing happy birthday. You put the cake in front of him and took a lot of pictures. He looked at you confused before eating some cake. He went to town. "That's my son." You said smiling. You loved cake. "Was that yummy?" You asked. "Yummy!" He said smiling. You helped him open up his birthday gifts. Before you knew it all the guests left and you were holding a sleepy Sora. He yawned and hugged you. "You had a big day today buddy." You said smiling. "Ma ma...I happy...." He said before falling asleep in your arms. You were surprised about how many words he said today. "I'm happy too." You whispered putting him down in his crib. You smiled before turning off the light. You saw someone in a black coat. You were going to scream but, you realized that it was your husband. "It's okay....it's just me." He said looking at you. You immediately hugged him. "Kenta where were you?!" You asked him crying. "If I told you. You won't believe me. Just know that I'm going to stay here." He said hugging you back. "We...missed you..." You whispered crying. "It's okay....wait! Did you say we?" He asked looking at you. He was shocked to hear this. "Yes." You said opening the door to Sora's room. "Why is there a little baby in there?" He asked. "He's our son." You said before shutting the door. "Huh?! But, you never told me!" "I'm sorry.....I really wanted to tell you..." You said frowning. "It's okay. I should be the one apologizing. I had to do my job. I abandoned you. It won't happen again! I promise you. I'll be there for the both of you." He said hugging you tightly. He couldn't just stop being a guardian of light. But he could still be there for you. Besides there was new keys. So he wasn't fighting alone anymore. He could be at home for a while. You went to the kitchen to make hot cocoa. The two of you caught up with each other.

Before you knew it Sora was four years old. You looked out the window to see him playing ball with his dad. You smiled as you finished up lunch. "Lunch is ready." You said smiling. They came in all covered in dirt. "Go get washed up boys." You said smiling. "But, I want to eat now." Sora said. "You want to wash your hands before every meal. You don't want to eat dirt. Do you?" You said getting down to his level. "No yuck!" Sora yelled running to the bathroom to wash his hands. "You're amazing. I would've probably just scold him." Kenta said looking at you. "Sometimes scolding isn't always the answer." You said putting the dishes of food down. Sora sat down next to you. "Look mommy I washed my hands and face." He said showing you his clean hands. "Very good." You said smiling. "Can we eat now?" Sora asked. "Yes." You said smiling. "Mommy I really like the sandwich. It's good." "Well, I know just how you like them." You said after you eating yours. "Here's my dish. I'm all done!" He said smiling. "You didn't eat your carrots young man." "Daddy I'm full." Sora said frowning. "I've got this one." You whispered to your husband. "Are you sure that you're full?" You asked him. "Yes I'm definitely full." He said. "But, what am I going to do with my home made cupcakes?" You asked frowning. "Cupcakes?" Sora asked looking at them. They were his favorite kind. "I guess that your dad and I are going to have to eat them all by ourselves." You said frowning. "No! I want a cupcake too...." He said frowning. "Well, maybe if you ate the rest of your lunch. You could have one." You said. Sora ate the rest of his lunch. "All done!" He said looking at you. "Okay here you go. One cupcake with sprinkles." You said putting it in front of him. "That was delicious!" Sora said smiling. You laughed at him. "You have frosting all over your face." You said cleaning him up. "I love you mommy. I'm glad that you're here for me." He said hugging you. "I love you too." You said hugging him back.

*Years later*

"Sora dinner's ready. Come on down. Sora?" You asked going upstairs to his room. You knocked on the door before going in. "No...." You whispered looking at the open window. You closed the window. Your husband went missing and now Sora ran away. It was your fault that Sora left. You told him no to leaving home. Since you found out that they were actually leaving. You thought that they were playing a game on that island. "There's a storm...." You said frowning. You went downstairs to watch the weather. They didn't say anything about a storm. You shook your head and ran outside to the island. Maybe if you beg Sora will come back home. But, it was too late you got pulled into the large storm. You woke up in a town with a sunset. "Where am I?" You asked looking around. You asked several people questions. Like where you are? Or where is the best place to work? But, most importantly....where was your son? You desperately asked random people on the street. "He looks like this." You said showing them a picture of him. "Sorry....I haven't seen anyone like that." A man said and went back to work. "Please have you seen this boy? He's my son. His name is Sora and he's fourteen." You said to a young lady. "I don't know anyone by that name." She said frowning. "Thanks for your time." You said. You continued to look for him around town. "Maybe....he really is gone..." You said frowning. You sat down on a chair in your apartment. You got a job and you lived here in Twilight Town. "Kenta....Sora...." You said frowning. Both your husband and son were gone. You didn't know if they were alive or not. You haven't seen them in months. "I miss you." You said looking at the photos you have of them.

*Meanwhile*

Sora looked at some of the families who reunited. He just saved Hallow Bastion from the heartless and sealed the keyhole. So there was less heartless around in town. "Mommy!" A small boy said hugging his mom. "I'm glad that you're safe. Listen to me you never try to run off again. I thought that I lost you." She said crying. Sora looked down. All this time he was looking for Riku and Kairi....but,he didn't even think about his own mom. He loved his mom so much. "I wonder if she made it off the island..." He whispered looking down. He was constantly thinking about his mom. After all she was there for him when his father wasn't. It is true that his dad was in his life. But, he wasn't there all the time because his dad was always going on trips for work. Sora remembered how much that you were there for him. You taught him so many things that he used this very day. Things about the heart and life. He was very strong because he saw how strong his mom was. "I can't believe that I forgot about her...." He frowned. Would his mom even take him back? Or forgive him for leaving. He couldn't think about this right now he had to stay focused. They had to close the door to darkness. He had to save Riku and the islands.