Sora x twin sister reader

(A/N: This story takes place during Birth by sleep. And there will be more time skips in this one.)

"Sora can you please hand that block?" You asked him. "Sure sis!" Sora said smiling. You then coughed. Immediately upon hearing this mom rushed in. Sora still a child didn't quite understand why you got so much attention. He wasn't jealous or anything but he just didn't understand. Your parents always looked kinda worried. Usually when you would cough or sneeze. And they got more worried when you had a fever. "Are you okay ___? Do your lungs hurt?" Mom asked frowning. She felt your forehead. "Thank goodness that you don't have a fever!" She said. "I'm okay. It was just a cough mommy." You said going back to building. "Just call me if you need anything sweetheart." She said going back to the kitchen. "___ why does mommy and daddy act like that?" Sora asked you. "Like what?" "They rush in and they look scared of something. Is it there monster in your closet? Because I'll take care of it sis!" Sora said getting up. "No it isn't that! C-can I tell you something?" You asked frowning. "Anything sis!" "Promise not to tell anyone." You asked looking around. To see if anyone was there. "I promise." Sora said making a pinky promise with you. "It's the darkness. It makes me sick. Mom and dad think I was just born this way. But I can feel the darkness." You said frowning. "Darkness?! Oh no!" Sora quickly opened your closet and lifted up your blankets so nothing was dark in your room. "It's not like that." You said laughing. "It isn't?" Sora asked confused. "No it isn't." You said giggling. "Then how does it work?!" Sora asked confused. "I'm still kinda unsure...but all I know is that it makes me extremely sickly." You said looking away. You went back to building. He joined you. "Hey we should ask Riku tomorrow. Maybe he knows about your illness." He said. "Y-Yeah...we..." You began then suddenly you collapsed. "____? ____!" Sora asked frowning. You didn't move. He ran into the kitchen. "Mommy ____fell asleep!" Sora yelled. He didn't understand what was going on."What do you mean?!" She yelled running upstairs. She picked up the phone and called someone. Of course Sora didn't know who. But his mother seemed very upset. Poor Sora didn't understand what was going on. "Sora! Go to your room!" Mommy cried. "But..." Sora asked as strange people came into your room. "Sora go to your room now. Or your not going to the island tomorrow." She asked. He went back to his room like mommy had told him. He looked out the window to see you being put into an ambulance. Sora cried as he saw it driving away. Where were they taking his favorite sister? Well you are his only sister...but still his favorite. Sora turned around to see his daddy. "W-where is _-___ going?" Sora asked crying. "To the hospital. They are going to help her get better." He said sitting next to him. "But she's just sleeping. So why does she need to go there?" Sora asked still trying to process what just happened. His dad shook his head. "I know that you don't understand. But ____ is very sick and the doctors are going to try to help her." He tried to explain how easily you got sick.    "Oh....Is she going to be okay?" Sora asked. "We don't know yet. Why don't you make a card for her?" Dad suggested. "Okay." Sora said getting away from the window. He began to color while dad made dinner. "Is ____ and mom coming back for dinner?" Sora asked. "No buddy it's just you and I." He said. "Okay..." Sora said looking sad. All night he was worried about his sis no his best friend.

*A few days later.*

Sora and Riku got to visit you in the hospital because you were feeling much better. "Sis! I missed you so much!" Sora said giving you a hug. "I missed you too." You said smiling. "Are you coming home soon?" Riku asked. "Yeah I think so. The guardians of light helped as well as the doctors." You said. "Guardians of light? Who are they?" Sora asked confused. "They keep the darkness away." Riku said. "Yes. They also save the worlds." You said explaining. "Wow! Riku we should become that! It might be fun!" Sora said smiling. "It's not all fun Sora. I'm sure that you have to work hard." He said. "Sooooo. You and I make a good team." Sora said. You laughed. "And I'll support you all the way!" You said smiling. "You can watch cartoons while in bed! No fair!" Sora asked surprised. "Sora ___ is sick so of course she can watch something in bed." Riku said frowning. "Do want to watch a show with me?" You asked turning on a cartoon.

Eventually you went back home. And to celebrate your return your dad let you play on the island. You were looking at the sunset. When you noticed Riku talking with someone you didn't recognize. He was dressed in a weird clothes."A guardian of light?" You asked wanting to approach them. But Sora looked at you and said. "Dad says that we can go out to eat and you can choose!" Sora said very excited about tonight. "That sounds..." You began. You felt a bit weak you then fell down causing you to scrape your knees. "___?" Sora asked frowning. Even your dad looked worried. "I'm okay." You said getting back up. But then the pain came in. You began to cry.  "Let's get that cleaned up." Dad said going to get fresh water. "Don't cry sis. I'm a guardian of light! And I will protect you from the monsters! They won't make you sick no more." Sora said holding up a toy sword. "Sora...it's anymore!" You said frowning. Your dad came back. He cleaned up your knees. "Let me put on the bandaids! I want to take care of my baby sis." Sora said. He called you a baby? You are the same age. But you were too sad to question it. He put the cute bandaids on your knees. "There now all the pain can go away!" Sora said smiling. He help you up,held your hand and the two of you were going to Riku. "Who was that guy? Did you know him?" Sora asked Riku. Sora saw the strange man too? "Maybe." Riku said. "Now there you go again Riku. Just tell me!" Sora said frowning. "I can't I promised to keep a secret." Riku said. "I'm the best secret keeper in the world!" Sora said. You knew exactly what that that happened. You are a very special kid. Because of your illness you could feel light and darkness. That man chose Riku to be a guardian of light. He passed that power to him. This is awesome for you. Because you knew Riku and he's your friend. So he could protect you from the darkness. The young man watched as the three of you sat on the tree. "That girl's heart is so radiant. A heart like that must be protected from the darkness. At all costs." Terra said.

"Let's race!" Sora said smiling. "Okay I'll wait by the finish line." You said getting down from the tree. "Too slow Sora! See you at the finish line!" Riku said looking at you by the finish line."Riku wins!" You said smiling. "One more time you just got lucky!" Sora said frowning. You looked up to see a young lady on top of the bridge. She looked at you and jumped down. "Woah!" Sora said surprised. She said something about people named Terra and Ven. "Will you kids tell me your names?" She asked. "I'm Sora! This is my baby sis ____!" Sora said happily showing you off. "Actually we are twins!" You said getting a little upset. Sora called you a baby again! You didn't like this. "And you?" "Riku." He said. "Sora do like Riku?" She asked. "Of course I like him. Riku's my best friend!" Sora said. "Good! So if Riku goes down a dark path all alone. You have to bring him back. That's you're job Sora and I'm counting on you to do it." She said. "I will." Sora said smiling. Sora,Riku and you began to walk away. "Wait....____ was it?" She asked. "Yes." You said turning around. "Your light. It's different from the princess's light. Do you know why?" She asked. "No. I'm sorry....I think that I was born this way." "You don't have to apologize. You're just a little girl." She said getting down to your level. She gave you a pat on your head. You saw a light wash over you. "What?" You asked. "I just cast a magical spell on you. One day when you and your friends are in trouble. You will become their beacon of light. You will guide them home to the light." She said. "Thank you! For saving me from the darkness." You said. "Huh?" She asked frowning.
"The darkness makes me sick. I don't know why. But you helped me the other day. So thank you!" You said smiling. "Sis we're going to be late!" Sora called out. "Okay. Goodbye keyblade master!" You said waving. "She's really smart." She said to herself surprised.