Sora x dark fairy reader

You looked out the window of the Forbidden Mountain. All you knew was darkness. Mother wouldn't let you leave and no one came ever came here. You were always alone...well not really you had a sister but she never came back home. "I really miss her." You said wondering what she was doing. You saw someone make their way to the castle. "No please go away." You whispered. Mother hates it when people come uninvited. And you didn't want to see him get hurt. Why were you worried about someone you didn't know before? You leaned against your window. For once you wanted someone to come and save you. You heard Aurora's story before. So you would dream about someone coming to your rescue. But that all it was a dream. No one could ever love you. You were so tied to the darkness that nobody could ever want you. You laid on your bed feeling a little upset. "Mother has probably already captured him..." You said frowning. You couldn't stop thinking about that young man that your mother captured. So you waited a few minutes and went to the dungeon. You opened the door. "Let me go!" He yelled thinking that you were your mother. He quickly realized that you were someone else. You handed him a dish of food. "Thank you." He said looking at you. You didn't say anything and returned to your room. You did this for several days but he finally spoke up. "Wait! Who are you?" He asked frowning. You stopped walking and turned around. "I'm nothing....just a shadow." You said frowning. "I meant your name." He said. "____. Are you Sora or Riku?" You asked. Your mother told you about them. "I'm Sora." He said smiling. "Oh." You said backing up. Mother always told you that the light was dangerous and bad. So you didn't want to get hurt. "Did something bad happen to you?" Sora asked you. "No I live here. I'm Maleficent's daughter." You said looking down. "What?!" Sora asked looking at you. You didn't look like your mom at all. "Is it really that surprising?" You asked. "Yeah. You aren't anything like her." Sora said. "You would be surprised." You said frowning. You sometimes had a bed temper. But that was only when someone did something to anger you. Slowly but surely you had a strange feeling in your heart when you talked to him. It was almost like you were....in love? You were singing in your room while brushing your hair. Everything felt right when you were with him. That it changed you. You smiled at the cute animals in your room. Actually they're all bats,rats, and spiders. But still you saw the beauty deep inside them. They even helped you make yourself a pretty outfit. Of course you had to hide it from your mother.Unfortunately mother's raven noticed your strange behavior. "Oh hello there. You're so cute!" You said smiling. You gave him a pat on the head. He cawed in confusion. "Are you hungry?" You asked giving him some bird seed. He was horrified by how you were acting and flew away. "Huh? Oh no! I'm going to be late!" You said before heading out.

Only your mother stopped you. "What are you going to be late for?" She asked. It was a good thing that your long black cloak was covering your new outfit. "I was going to visit the prisoner. He needs to know where he stands." You said looking angry. Your heart was pounding. If she found out Sora might be in danger. "Be careful my dear. The light can be very dangerous. Getting too close to it can hurt you." She said. "What if you're wrong? I feel different when I'm with him. Like....I'm happy. What is it that I'm feeling mother?" You said frowning. "Love is something that you shouldn't feel. It's just going to hurt you in the end." She said putting a hand on your shoulder. "Oh...okay." You said frowning. But you liked this feeling that Sora gave you. You haven't felt it before in your life. "I like this warm feeling in my heart. It's so warm...and cozy. I don't want it to stop..." You thought putting a hand on your chest. "Don't fall in love with him. He is just using you my child." She said patting your head. "For what?" You asked. "Freedom." She said. You shook your head. You said nothing as she left. "What should I do? I really like that feeling he gives me." You asked frowning and sitting on your on your bed. "What if he loves me back?" You thought standing up. You began to daydream about him kidnapping you from here. And taking you to some place where you could be alone. You took a long look in your mirror to make sure that you looked cute. You smiled as you went to the dungeon. "I hope that he notices my new look." You said looking at your outfit. You took a deep breath before reaching out for the doorknob. But you heard your mom talking to Sora. "Get real light and darkness don't mix!" Sora yelled. "So if you could choose to stay here or leave. What would you do?" She asked. "He would want to stay here with me." You whispered. "Go back to my friends of course! I don't want to spend another minute here!" Sora yelled. You looked down holding back tears. He didn't like it here with you."And what about her?" She asked. "She is nothing special...." He said. You didn't want to hear the rest of what he said. You ran up to your crying and causing thunder to crash very loudly. It was your power you couldn't turn into the dragon like your mom and sister. Sora could hear thunder crashing. At first it close but then it grew farther away. "What was that?" Sora asked frowning. "Just a rain storm..." She said leaving him. Ew! Now she had to actually hug her daughter and try to listen to her cry. You're heart was hurting. "Why....am...I hurting...?" You cried. This feeling was foreign to you. You didn't know what this was. It was a sharp pain in your chest. "Mother you were right about love!" You said hugging her. "What....can I do......to make him love me?!" You cried while hugging her. She had a really weird look on her face as you did that. She patted your back. "Nothing my child. He insists on being on the side of light. You're darkness and darkness is what you are." She said forcing herself to smile. "So you mean.......no one can love me? Because of my dark heart...." You asked frowning. "Yes my dear....but there is a very special individual who has a heart full of light." She said looking at you. "What are you saying?" You asked frowning. "Bring her here and you can have her light...." "Really? Oh thank you mother!" You said smiling. You could finally leave home. "He was....right about this place." You said looking at the sunset. You noticed a redhead looking for seashells all alone. This couldn't be more perfect.

"Who are you?!" Kairi yelled summoning her keyblade. "That doesn't matter. You're coming with me. Like it or not!" You said getting ready to fight her. You were glad that Riku or anybody else were here. They would try and stop you. You immediately cast a sleep spell on her and brought her to your room. "Is it time?" You asked smiling. "Soon...." She said leaving. Kairi opened her eyes. "So you're awake." You said to her. She immediately noticed that she was in chains. "Let me go!" She yelled. "I can't do that Kairi. Because soon everything will be right. I will have everything that I want." You said looking at her. "Like what?!" She yelled. "Well you just have to find out princess...." You said. Kairi sat there looking down. "Finally I'll get my fairytale ending!" You said doing your hair. "By hurting others?!" Kairi yelled. "This is who I am....for now. Soon I'll be everything that he wants." You said getting excited. "What do you mean?!" Kairi yelled. "That is a surprise." You said smiling. "____! Don't take Kairi's light!" Sora yelled bursting into your room. "But how will you love me? I have too much darkness. You said so yourself. Light and darkness don't mix." You said frowning. "That's not what I meant." Sora said frowning. "Oh?" You asked looking at him. "Your mom thought that your heart was darkness and I told her that you had bits of light in there. She said that the light will disappear by your darkness." Sora explained. You didn't understand why you believed him. "You don't have to have light. In order for me to love you! I love you just the way you are!" Sora yelled getting closer to you. He hugged you tightly. That feeling has returned to you. And it's called love.