A Sick Day.

You sneezed

  You sneezed. This was awful you had a terrible cold and you didn't tell a certain spiky haired boy. "I don't want him to worry about me..." You whispered falling asleep. "You are so cute when you're sleeping..." You heard a familiar voice whispered. You didn't want it to be Sora. You felt someone move your hair. "Please stop...." You said half asleep. You were in a deep slumber that you didn't want to be woken up. That was when he noticed that you had a slight fever. You opened your eyes to see him inches away from you. You backed away. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Sora asked looking a bit angry. "It's nothing..." You whispered. You couldn't talk loud because you had a sore throat. "Nothing! This isn't nothing! You're sick!" "I'm sorry. I was going to cancel our dinner tonight but,...." You began. "Forget about dinner! I don't even care about our date! I just can't believe that you didn't tell me that you are sick." He said frowning. He sighed and looked at your nightstand. It was covered with tissues and your cough syrup. "Do you have to take this now?" He asked looking at the bottle. You sighed while frowning. "Get out!" You said. "Why?" He asked. "Because....I just got a text from the king...he needs us to go search for Kairi. I have to get dressed...." You some what whispered. "No! You are staying in bed!" He yelled. "But, Kairi needs me..." You said frowning. Kairi was your sister. Not your real sister of course but you had the same foster parents. So you were like sisters. The two of you were really close sometimes you even dressed alike when you were children. But that was rare. You were both very different now. You got out of bed only to realize that you were dizzy. He caught you. "No you are staying here and getting better. You are in no condition to be fighting." Sora said helping you back in bed.

"But,Kairi....might be in trouble...if I don't go." You said. "____! You're staying in bed!" He said scolding you. You looked around. He had to leave to do what the king said. So you could escape the room very easily. You laid down in bed waiting for him to leave you alone. You were getting sleepy but, you continued to watch him. You closed your eyes. He came close to you and put your blankets around you. He picked up his Gumi phone. "I'm sorry....but, ____ is in no connection to fight. I have to stay here to take care of her. Please tell the others that I'm sorry." He said frowning. "Everything is going to be okay! We already have some clues for finding Kairi! Ansem is searching Namine's heart and Riku is looking in the realm of darkness." King Mickey said smiling. He told Sora what everyone else was doing. You woke up and immediately Sora went downstairs to make you some soup. "Open wide! Here comes the Gumi Ship!" He said smiling and holding out the spoon. You really didn't want to try it. Because you knew that he made this himself. "You know I'm not that hungry...I think that I'll watch a movie." You said picking up the the remote. "Come on ____ it's going to make you feel better." Sora said. "Is it?" You asked frowning. "I made it myself." He said smiling. "Okay....Okay." You said. "I'm sick already. How can I get any worse?" You thought. He put a spoonful of soup in your mouth. You were surprised by how good it tasted. "It's delicious!" You said shocked. "I told you so." Sora said. He actually went to Twilight Town and made it with little chef. But, you didn't need to know that. He had eight different kinds of soups made. So if you wanted more he could easily heat up more for you.