Sora x princess mermaid reader

(A/N: This takes place during the first Kingdom Hearts. Please enjoy.)

(F/C: Favorite color.)

"I have to find Kairi and Riku!" Sora yelled. "Well I have to find father!" You yelled moving the ship's wheel. You are King Mickey's foster daughter. But you still loved the king and queen like parents. So when you learned that your father left home you ran away to find him. That was when you met Sora. And boy did Sora drive you crazy. Of course you liked him but he would go on and on about this Kairi girl. It got very annoying very quickly. Because you had an important mission. You had to find your father. "We are going to Halloween Town!" You yelled. "No! We are going to Traverse Town!" Sora yelled. "____ remember your lessons." Donald reminded you. You were taught not to argue over pointless things. But this was important because you had to help your father. You didn't know where he was and you were getting worried about him. "This is really important to me. Please I have to find him." You said trying to calm down. "I have to find Kairi. She's all alone out there!" Sora said. That hurt you. He didn't come to your rescue when you were surrounded by the heartless hours ago. "It's always about Kairi! For once could you pay attention to me!" You yelled. "You are being selfish! Kairi is in trouble and you don't care! You are just a spoiled princess who gets what she wants! Do you even care about others?!" He asked you. "I'm not selfish....just invisible." You whispered to yourself and You moved the wheel crashing the ship into a place with water. "____!" Sora yelled. You sat down in your seat frowning. Donald turned all of you into sea creatures so you could swim. So you were a mermaid. Your tail was (f/c) like your Arabian outfit was when you were in Agrabah. Your top was frilly and matched your mermaid tail perfectly. You had a pearl necklace and crown to match. You indeed looked like a mermaid princess. You looked at Sora he looked different too. "What did you do ___?!" Sora asked frowning. He was clearly upset with you. You looked away trying to hid your blush because Sora didn't have a shirt on. "I only did what was best!" You said crossing your arms. Heartless approached all of you. The only thing that you could do was magic. So you did help them fight. "Yes! We beat the heartless!" Sora said smiling and looking at you. You turned your head and looked away. You were still upset with him only caring about Kairi. "Am I really selfish?" You thought frowning. You were going to be Queen one day you knew that. So if you were selfish you wouldn't be a good ruler or a good person. You felt bad about saying those things to Sora. "Why do I feel weird? Kairi is so important to him. I should be happy for him but I'm not. I'm sad." You thought closing your eyes. You remembered all the times that he talked about his island and about Kairi. You would always get a pain in your heart but you listened. No matter how much it hurt you. Suddenly you bumped into someone. "I'm sorry. I should really look at where I am going." You said apologizing to the group of mermen. "No it's okay. Hey do you want to hang out with us?" He asked. "Well, I..." You began but suddenly someone grabbed your hand. "She's with us!" Sora said with a some weird look on his face. He was angry about the things the that those guys said. And he didn't like how they were looking at you. But, he wouldn't tell you this. "Is he still mad at me?" You thought as the two of you swam away hand in hand. You looked down and stopped. "Why did I do that?" Sora thought looking at you.

"___ we are going to Ariel's grotto. Are you coming?" Goofy asked. "Huh? Yes of course." You said following them. Ariel's grotto was filled with cool things. You looked at the music box. It had two people dancing on there. You closed your eyes imagining you dancing with Sora. Your parents were dancing too but you felt like it was only you and Sora in your day dream. "___ put me down!" Donald yelled. "Oh...sorry!" You said blushing. You were dancing with Donald! You didn't recall grabbing his hands. Everyone laughed including yourself and Sora. The two of you almost forgot about your argument earlier. Until you looked at each other.