The Truth part 3

(O/N): Other Name

(O/N): Other Name.

Sora looked around the city. This place was huge. So he could get lost easily. He found ____ but then he lost her again. "I hope that I get to see her again..." He said frowning. He hadn't seen you since you were at the doctors. "I wonder why she was there and who was that girl? The one who helped me here." He never asked what her name was. "Why did she look kinda like Kairi?" He asked remembering the girl.

*Flashback*

"Where is she now?" Sora asked. She stayed quiet at first. "Please you have to tell me! I need to know what happened!" He said. "....You went back in time to try to save her....but failed. She kicked you out and sent you back to your own time." She said. "Meaning?" Sora asked. "You cannot find her very easily..." She said looking down. "Tell me how to find ____. I'll do anything!" Sora said. "She isn't herself...she is trapped inside her own heart. You would have go to a completely different place to find her." She said looking. "Tell me how to get there!" Sora begged. She didn't say anything. "You...would have to give up your existence Sora." She held the sketch book tightly. It had a drawing of a dream that he had recently. He was very confused about this girl. "Okay...tell me how then. Do I use my keyblade?" Sora asked. "Again...it isn't going to be that easy." She said frowning. She would have to use her powers on him. Everyone would be upset if they found out that she used her own powers to destroy him. "____is alone trapped in her own heart! I have to save her!" Sora yelled getting down on his hands and knees. ____ was his world. He couldn't be with her because of what has happened. "Please..." He said. She understood what Sora was saying but she was still new. "Is this what happens when someone is in love?" She thought. "I have powers that you can use...they'll bring you to ___. But Sora I have to destroy your heart and put it back together again..." She said frowning. "Destroy...my heart?" "It's the only way...I'm afraid." She said frowning. "...." "You can go back to the islands if you want to..." She said frowning. "No! I came this far to try to find ___. I can't turn back now! So do it!" Sora said frowning. "Sora....are you sure? I mean you can be with Kairi. Isn't that what you wanted?" She looked at him. "It was at first. The more I remember her the more I realize that it was her all along. ____ was always there for me and I simply pushed her aside. I wanted Kairi." He thought for a minute. "All she wanted was for you to be happy Sora. She even started...pretending to be exactly like Kairi at one point." She sighed. That is exactly why she looked like this. ____ wanted to be noticed by Sora. That is what caused her to look like Kairi and Namine. That was all she was a fabrication...a fake. "Right...." He said looking at the drawing of ____ looking at him and Kairi hugging. He remembered that ___ didn't want to be herself anymore. But he told her that she isn't Kairi she is ____. "____ wanted to change for you Sora..." "What?Why?" He asked. "Because...she wanted to see if you cared about her." She said frowning. "Of course I..." He stopped realizing that it was always Kairi. He never asked ___ if she was safe or what was wrong with her. There was once or maybe twice that he did ask. He sighed and saw the drawing of ___ looking like Kairi. She was even kinda dressed like her. It was a sad that ___ had to change in order for him to see her. He caused her so much pain and heart ache. "So please choose...____ or Kairi.." "_____ of course!" Sora said smiling. "Please sit down..." She frowned and began to use her powers. "Just a second. I need you to help me with something...." Sora said.