Sora x depressed reader

Sora looked down. He missed you so much that it was driving him crazy. You were back home on the islands. All alone without him. And here's the thing he has a huge crush on you. He would do anything to protect you. Even if he had to give up his heart he would do it in a heartbeat. Although he missed you a whole lot. He was glad that you were back on the islands. Because that means that you're safe. And the organization knows nothing about you. They thought that he has a thing for Kairi but no he loves ____. Sora hasn't seen his crush in at least a year. "I hope that she doesn't have a boyfriend..." Sora thought looking down. He didn't like the thought of someone coming in and taking you away from him. Sora thought back to elementary school because that was when he started to have a thing for you....or was it kindergarten? He actually couldn't recall when he had a crush on you. But you didn't know that he has a crush on you. Even though he shared his umbrella with you millions of times and even held your hand. Yes he was so happy when he was alone with you. It was almost like nothing else matters when he was alone with you. Sora looked at your good luck charm. It helped him remember who he was fighting for. You gave it to him and he promised to return it to you. Actually it was a promise that he made up himself. You never told him to return it. But still he wanted to return it to you. He wanted to see the look on your face when he gave it back to you. "You still have my good luck charm? Oh Sora...." Okay so you probably wouldn't say that but he was constantly daydreaming about you. "Sora! Come back here!" Donald yelled snapping Sora back into reality. "I'm sorry...it's just I can't stop thinking about her." Sora said blushing a bit. "I'm sure that Kairi's doing great." Goofy said smiling. "I wasn't talking about Kairi though." Sora thought. He guessed that they didn't know. Everyone thought that he loved Kairi. Maybe it was because she was a princess of heart. Sora didn't want the organization to know about you. So he was careful about what he said. "Yeah Kairi is probably doing her best." Sora said.

"He thought that we wouldn't know about you." The boy in the mask said. He touched your cheek. You immediately looked away. You didn't like him touching you. "And yet here you are. My brother wants to see you again." He said. You were inside a cell of this castle. "W-What are going to do with me?" You asked. "You are a weakness." He said before leaving. "I don't understand...." You thought frowning. Confusion hit you again. You were a weakness? But to who? And why? You hugged yourself while crying. "I want to go home..." You said crying. You have been locked up for weeks. Sure they gave you food and water. But you wanted freedom. You missed the smell of the ocean, the sunset, and the sound of the waves. "When will I go home?" You asked crying. "Sorry princess but my brother is so in love with you. That he would do anything for you." He said gently touching your cheek again. Again you turned your head. "Don't touch me!" You yelled. "Ha! You're almost ready..." He said looking at the darkness around you. You were so depressed that the darkness inside you was going to make it so your heart would be chained up. You were going to be nothing but a doll. "W-what....do you mean?" You whispered looking at him. He said nothing as he walked away. You sat down on the ground and sighed. "Sora....Riku..." You said frowning. If only they were here. They could save you. You closed your eyes and fell asleep. Not knowing what was happening to your heart. You opened your eyes to see an unfamiliar place. It was a beautiful forest. "Am I free?" You asked looking around. It felt that way. Did you use some kind of powers that made you teleport? You had to...no your heart had to. All of the sudden you felt a sharp pain in your heart. "Was is because....I was so depressed?" You asked as the pain increased. You could feel your heart being messed with. Like someone was locking it away. "I-I....did....this..." You whispered. You felt your own heart disappearing deep within your chest. "Sora...." You whispered as your heart was out of reach you felt empty.....like....a doll. Sora was very confused as several organization members told him that they had something of his. He didn't understand what they had. But it couldn't have been good. That was when he saw a familiar face. "____?!" Sora yelled running up to you. You didn't move at all. Sora looked at you. You were too much like how Kairi was during his first journey. No you couldn't be like this. "____! Open your eyes!" Sora yelled shaking you gently. "Please!" Sora yelled as he held your cold body. It was almost like you weren't alive even. Sora didn't like this at all. This wasn't what he wanted. You were supposed be back on the islands waiting for him to return. Sora was about to take you to the mysterious tower to see if the master could help. But someone ripped you from his arms. "Vanitas!" Sora yelled. "What am I supposed to do let you have the doll?" He asked. "She isn't a doll! And give her back!" Sora yelled summoning his keyblade. "Ah! I wouldn't do that brother...." Vanitas said picking you up bridal style. "Let her go!" Sora yelled. "If I did that you would find a way to save her. And you won't fight in the battle tomorrow. But don't worry about ____. I'll take good care of her." He said holding you close. "I doubt that!" Sora yelled. "Well you are going to have to trust me." He said before leaving. Sora tried to follow him but he was too slow. Sora threw his keyblade. You were with HIM. Sora didn't want to think about the awful things that they could do to you. They had your body....but what about your heart. Did they have your beautiful heart too? Sora was extremely worried about you. Since now he was racing through Keyblade Graveyard trying to find you. And all of you. Sora didn't want you to be alone trapped inside yourself.

"____!" Sora yelled seeing you in the final world. "I thought that you were gone!"  Sora yelled embracing you. "Sora...this isn't real..." You said frowning you broke away from him. "No! This is real! It has to be! I've been through so much just to find you!" Sora said frowning. You shook your head before fizzing up. One second you looked normal. "You see me how you want to see me....close your eyes and you'll see the real me." You said frowning. You didn't want to scare him but he had to know that the real you was in danger. "I'm not going to! Because this is reality. You are here ____." Sora said grabbing your hand. "Sora! Please just do it! You are trapped in a story book Sora! All of this is just a story!" You said frowning. Sora looked at you for a while. "Please close your eyes." You said. He did only to see you extremely skinny and frail. "Do you remember anything about your real life?" You asked him. He realized that you were so depressed in reality because your boyfriend called you awful names. And he mistreated you. He remembered how skinny and fragile you looked. Simply because your boyfriend didn't love you. He never looked at your beautiful smile and kindness. Sora couldn't save you because that awful man kidnapped you. He wanted to see you so badly that he went into the story. So non of this was real."Where are you?" Sora asked frowning. You said nothing. "Where did he put you?!" Sora screamed. He touched your cheek just to have you disappear. Sora screamed again. The real you was suffering and he didn't know your location. Sora didn't even want to imagine the awful things that he did to you. "_____!" Sora screamed hitting the ground as memories came flooding back. Sure he could still use the keyblade in reality. But all of friends weren't real.....all except you. "If only I took care of her!" Sora yelled. Sora was so angry and upset that you were with him because he didn't care about you at all. No Sora was going to find you. He had to before it was too late.