What's Love? Part 3

Namine sighed looking at the sketch book

Namine sighed looking at the sketch book. She wished that Roxas could stay in that town forever. But he couldn't because he had to return Sora's memory. So Roxas had to live in a data town. She finished her drawing of Sora and ___ watching the sunset.

Sora looked at you sitting by yourself looking at the sunset. You were acting weird lately and he noticed that you weren't quite yourself. "Hey." He said sitting next to you. "Hey." You said putting your locket in your pocket. "I'm going to miss this place..." You said sighing. "I am too." Sora said looking at you. "I was kinda nervous about this...at first but now I'm excited. I love adventures!" You said smiling. He remembered that you were always reading books. So you loved adventure stories but lately you have been reading a new book. Every time he asked what you were reading you would blush and look away from him. He would never tell you how cute you looked when you did this. It was only recently that he had realized that he liked you. By liked he means really liked. It wasn't love yet but was definitely something special. A feeling that he would always get when he was around ___ and only ____. He never got this feeling around Kairi or any other girl. He couldn't stop looking at you. "I think that Riku has changed." You said frowning. To be honest he felt that way too even Kairi was a bit different. You couldn't stop thinking about the book that you were reading. It was about a boy and girl leaving home to seek out adventure. They were so much in love. But they didn't tell each other not yet at least. You haven't finished reading it yet but still it made you question what exactly is love? It was a different kind of love...not the kind that a family could provide. You closed your eyes trying to think about it. That was when you said. "Let's leave...just the two of us! You could kidnap me! That way we can be together forever!" You said saying something from that book. "Huh?!" Sora said blushing. "I'm kidding." You said smiling. "Are you sure that you haven't changed?" He asked. "Maybe...I have changed..." You sighed. You didn't know if you had changed or not. You looked at him. "Sora please don't change! I really....don't want you to." You said. Sora was your special friend and you didn't want him to change.

"Let's leave....just the two of us! You could kidnap me! That way we can be together forever!" He couldn't stop thinking about what you said. Sora looked outside to see a storm brewing. "A storm? Oh, no! The raft!" He said jumping out the window. There he saw these weird shadow things. He didn't notice that you and Kairi went to the secret place. "___ what's going on?" She asked. "I don't know. But, stay away from that door. I feel weird when I'm around it." You said frowning. She backed away from the brown door. You continued to feel odd but you stayed close to Kairi. She was like a sister to you and you really didn't want her to get hurt. Then Sora walked in. You looked at him. "Sora?" You asked. Everything was blur to you from then on.

You had another dream about that island again. Only this time part of it was a nightmare. You looked out your window to see the island in perfect condition. There wasn't any shadows or darkness...so why did you feel scared? You couldn't answer the question. "Maybe I should read that book today." You said looking at it. For some reason you got a romantic adventure story? It didn't make any sense because it was true that you liked adventure stories but romance? You opened the book. You were apparently at the part where they saved the kingdom. "That makes you the beautiful princess ___." You heard a small voice say. It had to be a memory of some sort. You closed your eyes trying to remember something. You didn't recognize that voice at all. The memory was of you,Riku and Kairi playing out a story from a book. However, the three of you were too busy making the stuff for the play. So time was lost and you never got to act out the story. You didn't remember why you wanted to act out that story so badly. It still confused you to this day. But you weren't the only person who was confused about him.

Roxas woke up and looked around his room. He was so confused about everything. The people in the black coats, the white creatures and the dreams. He didn't understand what was going on. His summer break had been off to a weird start. "A keyblade?" He asked looking at his hand. He tried to call it to him but it didn't come. "What a mess." He said frowning.

After school you were reading that book and you didn't see where you were going. "Ow!" You said hitting your head on the locker. "Are you okay?" Kairi asked. "I'm fine." You said getting up. "Is that a romance novel?!" She asked. "Romance and adventure novel. I found it on my shelf. It was collecting dust." You said frowning. "Is it good?" She asked. "Yeah..." "Is there something wrong?" She asked as the two of you walked home from school. "Nothing. It's just it's that boy. I still think that he was real..." You said frowning. "I don't remember him though." Kairi said. "I know. But his voice always used to be there but now it's gone." You said frowning. "Are you sure that you didn't make him up?" She asked you. You shook your head. "Again I don't know. It's like he's there but he isn't." You looked down. "Maybe I was so afraid of being alone that I made him up." You thought. You were always afraid of being alone ever since you showed up on the islands. Sure you had Riku, Kairi and your foster parents but you still felt lonely. It was almost like something was missing. You felt that now but it was different like a piece of your heart was missing.

Your head began to hurt. "Namine?" Someone was calling out to your heart again. This happened over the last year. However you couldn't answer the voice. You closed your eyes trying to answer back. This time it worked. "Namine what's happening to me?" He asked you. "Who are you? And why do I feel like I know you?" You asked. "I'm Roxas." He said. "Okay Roxas...I'm not Namine. My name is ____." You said. "I know you now. You're his special friend." He said. "So he's real! Please Roxas tell me his name." You said. You wanted to remember his name. All of the sudden you heard another voice. "You forgot my name ____! I can't believe you!" "Oh? I'm sorry..." You said. "I was joking around. Don't be sad. How about I give you a little hint...." He began. You could feel the warm breeze on your face. "It starts with a S..." He said before you opened your eyes.

"Are you okay?" Kairi asked. You immediately got up and took off running. You had memories coming back to you. You couldn't remember everything but you now knew that he was always with you. You threw a bottle in the water before walking to the dock. "Where are you going?" She asked following you. You smiled and said. "To the Island!" You yelled back to her. "Wait! Shouldn't we go home first?!" She asked. But you were already in your row boat. Kairi followed you anyway. You were looking at the weird tree. You remembered what your question was. You held your book tightly. "Some times I wonder why we are friends..." Kairi said catching her breath. "Sorry Kairi. I just remembered why I was reading this book...." You said looking at her. "So you found your answer?" She asked remembering when you all attempted to act out the story. "No...but I remember my question now." "What is it?" She asked. "What is love?" You asked as the sun was setting. "What caused you to remember?" She asked. "He did. You helped me Sora!" You said looking at the sky. You still didn't know what love is. "Maybe someone will show me what love is...." You whispered as the breeze played with your hair.