Glass Wall part 2

He sat down on the beach

He sat down on the beach. "I feel like I'm at home..." Sora said closing his eyes. He couldn't go home something was stopping him. He tried to back to the final world but he was immediately kicked out. He sighed looking down. "____..." He whispered. He knew where he was. In your dreams....and it was beautiful here. But you didn't remember anything that happened. He sighed frowning. And you couldn't see him. It was almost like something was stopping him from seeing you. "Why can't I go back to seeing ____?" Sora asked himself. He wanted to be real again. He loved ____ with all of his heart. He just wanted to see you. "You don't quit do you? I told you that you can't save her." "Yozora what are you doing here?!" Sora asked getting his keyblade ready. "Put that away...I have no interest in fighting right now." He said. Sora put away the keyblade. "What are you doing here in ____'s dreams? Did something happen to her? Is she in trouble?!" "Are you done?" He asked. Sora nodded. "She never returned to reality....." He trailed off. Sora fell to the ground. You were gone?! "Sorry for the confusion...she's still alive..." "Why did you say that she didn't return to reality?! You scared me!" Sora yelled getting back up. "I simply told you the truth. ____ didn't return." Yozora said frowning. "But how ? She woke up. I remember her disappearing in my arms....did she get lost?" Sora said remembering what happened.

"That makes sense." "I'll start looking." Sora said walking away. "No! I already told you....you can't help her." "Why not?! If ___ is in danger I will always be there to save her! You can't stop me!" Sora yelled frowning. "If you save her you will fade away completely Sora. You'll be trapped in here forever! Do you want that?" Sora sighed and looked down. ".....____ is lost somewhere in her dream and she is all alone. Not for one more second. I'm going to save her no matter what! You are not going to stop me!" Sora said summoning his keyblade. "I can't believe you! You will disappear from both worlds for _____?!" Yozora said getting his weapon ready. "Yes....my mind is made up and you can't change it!" Sora yelled getting ready to fight. You hugged yourself while crying. You felt so cold and scared. What was this place? You thought that you woke up so you should have been in the real world. But no you were in a dark place. You were all alone. "Sora!" You yelled.

Their powers were equal here. So they both were out of breath. "Sora!" He heard you're voice. "I have to save ___." Sora said. "Go....but be careful." Yozora said. Sora nodded and opened a portal. "I'm coming for you ____." Sora said before disappearing. "Why would he want to disappear just for a girl?" He asked confused. You were getting scared. There was dream eaters everywhere. You were running until you fell down. You closed your eyes trying to fade in your own nightmares. "You have to wake up! Please ____!" Sora yelled. He held you close to him. "___!" Sora yelled shaking you gently. You were too weak to open your eyes. "Please! Open your eyes!" He yelled crying. "You're fading away?! N-No please wake up!" Sora yelled. You opened your eyes to see him crying. You returned to normal."Sora...lets go back home!" You smiled. "I can't...." He said frowning. You held his hand. "Yes...you can..." You said smiling. He understood what you met. So he nodded.

Sora took you to the islands. You were still getting used to the data world. "It's beautiful here...." You said smiling at him. "You know this doesn't seem real..." Sora said holding your hand. "You aren't dreaming. I'm actually here in your home world." You said smiling. "I couldn't be more happier." Sora said looking at you. "I'm glad that I'm here." You said looking deep into his blue eyes. He smiled and handed you the star fruit. You handed him one. You shared it. He was so happy his dream came true....but he remembered what Yozora said. Sora knew that he was going to be fade away soon. "What's wrong?" You asked frowning. "I...I have to leave..." He said frowning. "W-what?" You asked frowning. "I'm going to disappear...because I became part of your dream..." He said looking at you. "Sora...no...why did you do that?!" You said crying. "Because I.....I love you ____. Just knowing that you were lost in your own nightmares it scared me...I couldn't leave you there." Sora said smiling. He kissed you on the lips before disappearing. "No!" You yelled crying. You didn't want this. This was data so you could do something...but what? You realized that if you could bring forth your heart...then you could do it with your dreams. You tried and it worked. You frowned upon seeing it. "Please..." You whispered. That was when Sora reappeared. You smiled as you put your half of dream back. "____? What did you do?" Sora asked. "I gave you half of my dream..." You whispered. "But you need it." He said frowning. You shook your head. "I need you more." You said hugging him. "____..." He said hugging you back.

(A/N: It was hard to write this story. But I did my best!)