Sora x swan reader

Sora, Donald and Goofy were staying at Beast's castle

Sora, Donald and Goofy were staying at Beast's castle. The heartless were causing trouble so they had to stay the night. Sora looked out the window. He saw the swan swimming in the moonlit lake. There was something about this swan that was different. It had a sliver crown on it's head. He enjoyed watching this beautiful swan. He went outside to the lake just to get a closer look. "She's beautiful." Sora whispered. He came closer to you only he stepped on a twig. "Is someone there?" You asked frowning. "She talks?! Wait I don't want to scare her." He thought keeping his distance. "Please come closer. I know that you are like me." You said smiling. "What do mean?" He asked. "I was a key too. I saw you fighting the heartless you were very brave." You said. "You mean you weren't always a swan?" He asked frowning. "No I was human." You said frowning. "So what happened?" He asked. You didn't want to talk about it. Your boyfriend and you were both keys. He was going to be put under a spell but you took his place. However he ditched you. He really didn't love you. He only liked you for your looks. You looked down. "I'm sorry..." Sora said frowning. "It's okay. I just don't like to talk about it..." You said. "Do you have a place to stay? Or do you sleep out here?" Sora asked. "I stay here. The moon is beautiful and I love swimming. So what more could I ask for?" You said. "That's true." Sora said smiling. "You should go back to your room. You look sleepy." You said frowning. "I like it out here. Sleeping under stars is fun." Sora said laying down by the lake. "Yeah." You nodded. It didn't take him long to fall asleep. He looked cold so you snuggled next to him. Your feathers were soft and warm. So he wasn't going to get cold on your watch. You fell asleep.  The next day Sora slowly opened his eyes to see you gone. "Where did she go?" He asked frowning. "Sora! Why are you down there?" Donald asked. "Well you see there was this beautiful swan and...." He remembered that he didn't ask what your name was. "Oh no! I didn't ask her what her name was!" Sora said frowning. 

It wasn't until later that night he got to see you again. "Where did you go? I woke up and you were gone." He said sitting by the lake. "I have to hide during the day. Because of hunters. Any man wants a swan as a trophy." You said frowning. "Why don't you stay in the room with me? You can be safe in there. No one would hurt you." Sora asked looking at you. "I don't want to cause you trouble." You said frowning. "You won't. I promise." Sora said smiling. "Okay..." You said flying up to his room. "Wow." Sora said smiling. He rushed to his room. You sat down on a chair in the corner of the room. The more you got closer to Sora the more you asked yourself. Am I just a friend to him? Because you would follow him everywhere. You sighed while frowning. "What's wrong?" Sora asked frowning. "It's nothing really." You said smiling. You were in love with him. But you knew that he had to love you back in order for the spell to be broken. You were swimming around while singing. Everything was perfect. Sora took care of you and you made him happy. He loved watching you swim in the moonlight. You were admiring the flowers one day. There was a ball coming up. You really wanted to go with Sora. "He loves me! He loves me not! He loves me! He loves not!" You whispered picking the flowers. You were going to ask him if he wanted to go with you.