Here we are.. (Sora x shy reader)

You wondered if anyone noticed that you existed. Why? Because you were super shy. You would wear a special board on your face. One that had a cute pixelated face on it. It moved every time you talked, blink and showed any emotion that you would try to show. (A/N: Just like Rina from love live.) That's how bad your shyness was. It also had a camera in it so you could see around you. If you didn't wear it you would probably offend people. You sighed while walking around town. Some people gave you weird looks. You never went outside much because of this reason. You didn't like the attention at all. You didn't see where you were going and you bumped into someone. He had brown spiky hair and blue eyes. You got a better look at him. He was wearing black and red. "S-Sorry...." You quietly said. Then you began to walk away. "Wait!" He said. You stopped walking. "Here it comes...do I stay and take it? Or do I run?" You thought. You got picked on a lot because you were so shy. That and you wore your board most of the time. You ran away because you were afraid of them. You heard someone calling after you. But you didn't stop. You wanted to hide so badly. You stopped at the hunted house. No one ever came here so you would come here. "H-he's...gone..." You whispered looking at the house.

"Where are you going Sora?" Donald asked. "To talk to her." Sora said frowning. For some reason Sora was taken by this girl. There was just something about her that liked. He wanted to know her name and why did she run away from them? "Sora I think that you should leave her alone..." Goofy said. "But...I.." He began. That was when the trio began walking away. "Wait!" You said. But your voice was too quiet for them to hear. You caught up with the boy and grabbed his hand. He looked at you. "I'm sorry. I acted that way..." You whispered. You thought that he couldn't hear you. "It's okay." He said looking at you. You were looking down. "It is?" You asked. "I can tell that you are very shy..." He said smiling at you. You wanted to go home right now. This boy was giving you a really weird feeling. You were looking down when he grabbed your hand. "Sora?! Where are you taking her?!" Donald yelled. "I just want show her something!" Sora yelled pulling you along. "But Sora!" Goofy said.

"It's....beautiful..." You said looking at the sunset. "Yeah.." Sora looked at you. "Why is he making a big deal about this? He's wasting his time on me." You thought sitting next to him. You knew about the clock tower but no one ever invited you here. It was too quiet and Sora didn't like it. "So what do you do around here?" He asked. "I-I....don't go into town much..." You said frowning. "Oh....do you like being indoors?" He asked. "I guess so...." You said looking sad. If you did go into town everyone would give you looks. But what were you supposed to say to him. He kept on trying to get a conversation going but you didn't talk much. "You never told me your name." He said. "_-___...." You said. "My...." He began. "You're Sora...." You said. "How did you know?" "Your friends were calling your name...back there..." You said. "Oh yeah." Sora said remembering that. He sighed.

Weeks went by and everything was different he constantly wanted to go to Twilight Town. Why because his new friend was there....but something wasn't right. He would always get a really weird feeling when he was talking with ____. He couldn't explain it... Just meeting up with you made him happy. He sighed looking at Kairi's good luck charm. He thought that he liked Kairi but she didn't give him that same feeling like ___ did. What was going on? He was constantly thinking about it. Did his heart want Kairi or ___? What did Kairi want? What about ____? What were their feelings about him? That was when he realized something. "Wait a minute...." He said while laying down in bed. He frowned upon thinking about something. "Are my feelings for ___not mine at all?" Sora asked thinking about Roxas. He remembered seeing ___ in Roxas's memories. Sora looked away. Did Roxas like you too? Did you like Roxas? Would you pick Roxas over him? Sora shook his head in confusion. This was all so confusing.