Sora x Normal reader

Sora liked ____

Sora liked ____. She was his only "normal" friend. Meaning she didn't have anything to do with the keyblade,the organization,the nobodies, and the heartless. She was normal and to be honest he wanted her to stay that way. Kairi always got into trouble because of all of this. He was thankful that ____ wasn't that way. He was sitting with her at a new cafe. Talking about random things. He loved the sound of your voice. So he didn't talk much. "How's work?" You asked him. "It's okay. I kinda wish I got a day off." Sora said looking at you. "It must be stressful working at a restaurant and at an animal shelter. Plus you're going to school." You said. "You have no idea what's it like." Sora said. He sort of lied to you about everything. He didn't want you to be pulled into all of this. "You know what if I help you at the shelter! I love taking care of animals." You suggested. "No! I mean no thank you! You have school remember and I don't want put stress on you." Sora said frowning. "Well could I at least help you with something?" You asked. "Uh....Homework! I'm failing Home economics!" Sora said. You were really good at that subject. You knew how to run a household. That was one of the many things that he loved about you. "Okay. Should we go to your place or mine?" You asked him. "Yours!" Sora said smiling. "Okay how about tomorrow at five? That way I could teach you how to make dinner." You asked. "Perfect." Sora said smiling. He just killed two heartless with one keyblade. He got to learn something new and land a date with you. Tomorrow was going to be perfect! Sora left with a huge smile on his face.

*The next day*
"We have to go back to Twilight Town! We....are out of food!" Sora said grabbing all of the food in the fridge and throwing it outside of the gumi ship. "Wak! We went shopping yesterday! We can't be out of food!" Donald said opening the fridge door. "See it's all gone. We have no choice but go back to Twilight Town." Sora said frowning. "But the islands are right there. We can go...." "No Goofy! It has to be Twilight Town." Sora said. After minutes of arguing with Donald Sora got his way. They went shopping and Sora knocked on the door of your house. "You're early. Come on in." You said smiling. He looked around at your house. "You have a nice place." Sora said looking at a second grade photo of you. You were so cute. "Thank you. Should we get started on dinner?" You said smiling. "Yes." Sora agreed. "You want to make sure that you have all of your ingredients out before you wash your hands." You said getting everything out. He listened to you. "There now we can get started." You said smiling. He paid close attention to the instructions that he didn't say a word to you. He simply nodded or shook his head. He loved the sound of your voice and he loved listening to what you know. And you knew a lot about cooking and baking. "Do I annoy you?" You asked when dinner was done. "Not at all." Sora said looking at you. "Then why were you so quiet when we were cooking?" You asked. "It's....just...uh. I wanted to hear the instructions. We couldn't mess this up." Sora said. He didn't want to admit that he loved you now wasn't time. Kairi told him one time that if he was going to say those words. Then it had to be at a romantic place. Although your house was cute it wasn't a good place for asking you that. You were about to eat when Sora's phone went off. "Not now. I'm on a date with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Sora thought. Well it wasn't a really date but he liked to think of it that way. It made his heart feel light and wonderful. "Are you going to answer that?" You asked him. "Huh? Oh yeah. Would you excuse me for a minute?" Sora asked. "Sure." You said smiling. He got up and went into the hallway. "Sora we were supposed to meet at the tower." Riku said frowning. "Sorry. We kinda forgot." Sora said. "Where are you?" He asked him. "Well....I'm at a friend's house." Sora said. You took the chocolate cake out of the oven. All it needed was the strawberries, whipped cream and powdered sugar. You wanted to teach him how to put the toppings on the cake. "Well you have to get here. The master needs all of us now. Besides Kairi is finished with her training and is here." Riku said. "Really?" Sora asked. Normally he would be thrilled to see her but for once he didn't care. Being here with you was more important to him but he had to be at the tower. The worlds needed him. "Okay...I'll be there in a few minutes." Sora said sighing. You got everything ready. "Is everything okay?" You asked him. He was frowning. "I'm sorry but I have to leave." Sora said looking down. "Oh....okay. Did something happen at your job? Because I could come with you and help out." You offered. "I'm sorry. But you can't come. Please understand." Sora said frowning. You thought that he was bothered by you. You were always so dull and boring so you didn't blame him for making an excuse for leaving. "I get it. So go...ahead leave." You said faking a smile. "I'll be seeing you." He said faking a smile too. He didn't want to leave you. He wanted to have dinner with you. But everyone needed him. He closed the door feeling terrible about leaving you. "Sora are you listening?" Kairi asked him. The heartless were causing trouble. So he was on a mission with Kairi alone. "Huh? Oh yeah!" Sora said lost in thought. He couldn't stop thinking about the sad tone in your voice. "I get it. So go....ahead and leave." It was driving him crazy. He liked the way you sounded when you were cooking. You were happily telling him the steps. He didn't like it when you were sad. What was he going to do? Just sit here and go on this mission with Kairi or talk to you. "Sora? We have to take out the darklings." Kairi said frowning. "I know." Sora said nodding. "So why aren't you playing attention? I get it never mind. We can go out after this." She said smiling. He didn't know what to do. He had to protect Kairi that was his job. But you couldn't defend yourself at all. You were normal something that he wasn't. Would you even want his heart?

You were going shopping for ingredients when you saw Sora with some girl. Sora never told you anything about her. You didn't know what to do. "I'll just get in the way." You thought frowning. You ran away unfortunately Sora cause a glimpse of you. "___?" Sora asked frowning. He was scared that you saw him using his keyblade so he followed you. "Sora where are you going?!" Kairi shouted frowning. "What did you see?" Sora asked you. "Believe me I've seen enough!" You said frowning. You were upset that he ditched you just so he could go out with his girlfriend. "You did?" He asked looking down. "Yes! If didn't want see me all you had to do was say so! You didn't have to ditch me!" You shouted. "No I....I wanted to see you." Sora said. "If you really wanted to see me then you wouldn't have left me there! Unless you have a good reason why you're with her!"   You yelled. "I do!" Sora said. "Then tell me." You said crying. Sora looked down. How was he supposed to tell you? He couldn't find the right words to say. "I thought so...." You said before running away. "Wait ___! I can explain just listen to me!" Sora yelled after you. He was going to chase you down but Kairi grabbed his arm. "You don't need her. Let's go back to the tower." Kairi said. Although Sora didn't feel like it. He went back to the tower. He felt like you took a piece of his heart. But he didn't say a word while everyone else was talking.  You were in an alleyway all by yourself. You sighed while frowning. You couldn't stop crying. "Well what do we have here? A princess all by herself?" A voice asked. "Go away Sora!" You yelled crying. You then realized that he wasn't Sora. His voice sounded a little like Sora's so that's probably why you got confused. "Wait! You're not Sora." You said frowning. "Ah yes my brother." He said. "Brother?" You asked frowning. "Don't worry I will take good care of your heart for you. All you have to do is move it." The masked boy said. You didn't have a choice. He was pointing a weapon at you. You saw a dark portal thing behind you. "What should I do?" You thought. "You don't have much of a choice." He said. It was true you were cornered. He even brought forth weird monsters to force you in.You felt extremely dizzy when you entered the darkness.

"We're not going to let you have Kingdom Hearts!" Sora yelled. "You better do as we say or else." Vanitas said. "Or else what?!" Sora yelled summoning his keyblade. "Ah! I would think before you act." He said bringing up the heartless to hold Sora down. Vanitas brought you forward. Even though you were probably still mad at him. He still cared about you. He didn't want anyone to hurt you. "How dare you drag her into this! She has nothing to do with the keyblade war!" Sora yelled. "That is where you would be wrong. You see I can feel what you feel. And you love her Sora." He said. You were out cold. "How about I take care of the thing that is holding you back from fighting?" "Vanitas don't!" Sora yelled trying to get away from the heartless. "Stop! Take my heart instead! Please just take my heart!" Sora screamed. He hasn't felt so helpless. You were his everything. Riku caught up and helped get rid of Vanitas. You opened your eyes. "Sora!" You were going to hug him but all of the sudden your senses went numb. You saw a weird pink flower come out of your chest. "Why is my heart different?" Was your last thought. Sora screamed your name over and over again. You didn't respond to him. You weren't normal. Sora finally realized that. All this time you were special to him and he loved you so much. As he held you tightly as he cried over your still body.

"Sora don't cry. Everyone needs you to fight." He could barely hear your heart. "No I'm not fighting. You were what made me strong ____. You were my driving force." Sora said crying. "Really?" You asked frowning. "Yes. I wanted to see you again once this was all over. But not like this. I wanted to alone with you ____." "Then please help your friends....I know that you can do it." You whispered. "But your heart?" Sora asked concerned. "Is safe for now.Please help them for me. It's my only wish." You whispered. "You got it. Listen to my wish now. If I....no when I find your heart you and I are going on a date! No heartless, no keyblades and no nobodies! It's just going to be me and you ____!" Sora said smiling. "I'll grant your wish then." You said before going to the land of sea and sky.

Now you were back in the real world thanks to Sora. "I love you ___." Sora said watching the sunset with you. "I love you too." You said resting your head on his shoulder. "Promise me that when this battle is over that someday we will start a family." Sora said looking at you. "Huh?" You asked. He chuckled and said. "Of course we will get married first. Oh and get a nice house." "And jobs. We have to take care of the children." You said before kissing him. "Yeah." He said kissing you back. "I always thought that I dull and boring." You said frowning. "You aren't boring. It's just....well,I love the sound of your voice." Sora admitted. "Really?" You asked. "Yeah. You were so happy when you were cooking and you know so much about running a household. That I wanted to listen to you." "I didn't know that was what you thought of me." You said smiling. You were happy now because you got what you were missing.