Sora x mermaid princess reader pt2

Sora looked over at you and sighed. You still haven't seen or heard anything from your father. And he was getting worried. For two reasons. One you were really sad and two he wanted your father's blessing to date you. Sure that Sora loved you but something wasn't right. He didn't ask your father if it was okay to have you as his princess. It wasn't like you were getting married but still Sora felt bad about it. He looked at you again. You kept on saying that you are fine...but he could tell that you're sad. He knew his princess all too well. You looked out the window of the gumi ship. He just wanted to see you smile again. "___ are you okay?" He asked you. "I'm better than ever! Why is there something the matter?" You asked. "No Sora's worried. Your highness." Goofy said.  "Oh? We'll find them!" You said patting his shoulder. You thought he was thinking about his friends. You landed in Traverse Town to pick up something from the stores. You special ordered something. The boys didn't know what it was. Because you didn't tell them. Sora thought about what your father might say. "You want to date my daughter?! I'll not allow it! You are not suited to have her!" It made the thought worse because he had no idea what your dad looked like. "Do you think that your king will be mad at me for dating his daughter?" Sora asked his two friends. "Not at all." Donald said. "Are you sure Donald?" Goofy whispered. "No. But Sora is all ready worried about the princess so we don't want him to worry more." Donald whispered. "I'm sure he will be happy that his daughter found someone like you Sora." Goofy said smiling.  "But I..." Sora began. "There are you are your highness. Did you get your packages?" Donald asked. "I sure did." You said handing everyone a gift. Donald looked confused at the wooden toy boat you got him. And Goofy really loved the hat you got him. Lastly you handed Sora his gift. He opened it up. "I know that it's not much. But I thought that you wanted to remember your home. You always talk about your island." You said looking at the seashell. "I love it. Thank you. Your majesty!" Sora said smiling and he put it in his pocket. "No thank you for watching over me. All of you." You said. It was time to go back to look for your father and Sora's friends. Donald and Goofy walked away. You were going with them but Sora stopped you. "Wait just a second princess." "I told you call me ____. We're dating remember?" You asked. "Sorry. Hey do you want to go..." He blushed. He couldn't say that word. "Huh?" You asked. "A date?" Sora asked quickly. "I would love to!" You said smiling. "Really?" Sora asked smiling. "Yeah but....I have to find father." You said frowning. "Please just take some time off. It will do you good." Sora said. You blushed. "O-Okay..." You said. He took your hand and helped you inside the gumi ship. He drove to the place with all the water. You were a mermaid again. You blushed and smiled.

"You know you've changed ____." Sora said as you two were finally alone. "Is that okay?" You asked frowning. "Of course it is. You've changed for the better." He said holding your hand. "I guess that I was missing something from my life." You said frowning. "I was missing something too. I always thought that Kairi was the one for me. But I was wrong." Sora said kissing your cheek. You blushed. You were so cute. "Let's explore! Just the two of us!" Sora said holding out his hand. You didn't know about this. This was your first date. Well you did go on a date with a prince from another kingdom but you weren't alone with him. "I already told Donald and Goofy. They said that it was okay." You took his hand. And you went back to the cave with all the crystals. It was so beautiful. You were thinking about after all of this. Your mom sent you a letter saying that she wants you to work on your princess lessons again. "I want to be a good queen someday. So training would be good for me. But I don't want to leave him. Sora and I just got together." You thought. You have been thinking way too much about everyone. What you want to do and what you should do. You wanted to stay with him forever. "But I have to do what is right." You at on a rock thinking. Sora noticed that you were troubled. He put a flower in your hair. "Oh! Thank you." You said smiling. "Your smile makes me feel happy. So please smile more often." Sora said smiling. "I guess that....I've got a lot on my mind." You said. "Like what?" Sora asked looking at you. "Well you see..." You began. "Somebody help!" Donald yelled. He sounded nearby. That could only mean that they were spying on you! You and Sora got ready to fight. "Wait here your highness! I don't want you to get hurt." Sora said to you. Normally he would let you fight but this time the heartless was too big. He didn't want you fighting the heartless anymore. It was bad enough that he was dating you without your father's permission. He didn't want you to return home wounded. If that ever happened he wouldn't forgive himself for putting you in danger. You were a bit of rebel so you decided to help them fight. "I haven't changed that much." You said smiling and swimming up to them. "Your majesty....I mean ____! I told you to stay there." Sora said frowning. "And what let you boys have all the fun? No way!" You said smiling.

After you defeated it you couldn't help but hug Sora. "See what happens when we work together!" You said. That was when you noticed Sora got hurt badly. "Sora! Are you okay?" You asked looking worried. "I'm okay! Why is there something wrong?" Sora asked. "Yeah! Your arm is all beaten up! Sora you have to be more careful." You said frowning. Donald used cure for once. So that was why he didn't feel the pain at all. But still it didn't look so good. Sora and you went to the reef next. "Sora please rest." You begged. "But what about our date?" Sora asked looking at you. He didn't even get a chance to watch fireworks with you alone. Well, not really alone. He realized that your date was supervised. But at least Donald and Goofy kept their distance. Because Sora forgot that you guys were only fourteen. You swam up to him. "Our date isn't as important as your health. Please Sora let's go to the ship." You said frowning. Sora looked at you. You were extremely worried about him. He didn't like seeing you this way. "Okay lead the way." He said. All of you went back to the small house in Traverse Town. You treated his arm. "Maybe I should say no to mother...not only do I need Sora but he needs me as well." You thought as you put a bandage on his arm. Sora looked at you. "Don't worry I'll find Riku,Kairi and your dad. Then we go on a real adventure." Sora said smiling. You looked down and began to tear up. You couldn't choose between your dreams or your duty as princess. Sora made it so hard for you because you are in love with him. "Please don't make me choose!" You yelled running away. "Choose? Wait ____!" Sora yelled. Donald and Goofy stopped him. "She needs time to be alone." Donald said. "What did she mean by choose?" Sora asked. "Her majesty got a letter from her mother the queen. She wants to train her so one day she could become queen." Goofy said. Sora now knew why you were so worried. Not only that you couldn't find your father. But you had to choose to continue to travel with him or go back home.

Days went by and Sora's arm was completely healed. Sora wanted to resume your date. So he went to look you and you were in the waterway."I knew that you would be here." Sora said looking at you. "I can't choose." You said frowning. "When this is over go back home." Sora said holding your hands. "So you don't want me around?" You asked looking away. "That's not what I meant." "What?" You asked. "It's like this. I want you to go on an adventure with me. But keeping you all to myself that would be selfish. There are others who need you more. So you have learn all you can on how to be a queen. I'll miss you a whole lot your highness. But they need you more than I need you." Sora said looking deep into your eyes. You didn't know what to say. Sora was willing to give you up for others. It didn't make any sense. "I'm still confused." You said frowning. "I want you to be a good queen ____. So learn for me...no us. Until then let's spend time together while we can." Sora said smiling. You smiled and nodded. And you and Sora went to watch fireworks. You were going to learn all you can so you could lead the people. "I know that you are going to be a wonderful queen someday ____." Sora said coming closer to kiss you. Donald coughed. That was the rule that he couldn't kiss you...well not in front of them at least.