What's Love? Part 4

You stopped at the old mansion

You stopped at the old mansion. This was the most unusual place. Because you felt like you've been here before. "Why did we stop here?" Kairi asked. "I don't know...." You sighed looking at a certain window. Your head hurt a little. "___?" Kairi asked. "I'm fine." You said shaking your head. A sudden wave of loneliness filled you. "Why am I feeling this way?" You thought. You felt a tears flowing down your cheeks. "What's wrong?" Olette asked frowning. You shook your head. "That's weird...." You said frowning. You didn't have a reason to cry. You snapped back into reality when you heard a familiar voice. "Somehow I just knew that you would be here." He said grabbing Kairi. "Kairi! Let her go!" You yelled running up to him. He thought for a minute. When Namine changed Sora's memory it wasn't Kairi she replaced it was ____. He dragged Kairi in and came back for you. You ran away from him only for him to knock you out.

*Later*

They stopped in Twilight Town. Only to find Nobodies waiting for them in the Sandlot. After they taught them a lesson. A dark corridor came up. They got ready to fight. "Have you seen a man by the name of Axel?" He asked. "Are you having a fight?" Donald asked him. "Not a very organized organization." Sora said. "Keep your guard up. Axel will stop at nothing to turn you into a Heartless." He said before disappearing. "Hey! Do you know ____ and Kairi?" Pence asked. "____? I sure do!" He said smiling. You were here! He couldn't wait to see you and Kairi again. "Then you better head to the station then." "The station! Thanks!" Sora said smiling. He was happy yet nervous. What was he going to say to you? He didn't want to look dumb in front of you. He stopped for a minute. A bunch of questions popped into his head. Would you be mad at him for not coming back sooner? Would his special friendship with you be ruined because of it? Would you not want to see him ever again? That last one scared him the most. The thought of you not wanting to see him again made him sad. Why was so worried about that kind of stuff? It's not like he was in love with you or something like that. But,why did he want protect you so badly? He cared about you yes but, it was different from how cared about Kairi. This has been confusing him for years now. They went to the station. "So they were really here?" Sora asked. "Yeah. They said that they were looking for you." Hayner said. "So where are they now?" Sora asked looking at them. "Well, you see..." He continued. He told Sora that you and Kairi got taken by someone with a black coat. "Do you think that it might have been Axel?" Goofy asked Donald. "Sorry..." Hayner said frowning. "It isn't your fault! Like I can even say that...." Sora said frowning. It was his fault because he didn't come back home to protect you. "____....." Sora said looking at your locket. It fit in the palm of his hand. He listened to the music box song that it played. "I got to find ____! Oh! And Kairi too!" Sora yelled. Goofy dropped the trophy and the orbs fell off. Sora picked up the blue one. He held it up to the sun. He did this before but,when? He stood there for a while he felt different for a minute. "Sora!" Goofy said. "Huh?" He asked coming back to reality. That was when the blue orb began to glow. He knew what he needed to do. He summoned his keyblade and sealed the keyhole.