A Day With You.

(A/N: This is based on a comic dub

(A/N: This is based on a comic dub. I don't watch them. So it might not be very good.)

You were so bored. Everyone was busy today except you. You tried to take a nap only for you to wake up from a nightmare. You dried your tears and picked up your phone. "Sora called?" You asked frowning. You were madly in love with him. But, you didn't say anything about it. Because you knew that he likes Kairi. Everyone knows that. Kairi was a very special person to him. You called him back. "Hi!" He said. "Hi. Sorry I missed your call. I was taking a nap." You said frowning. "No it's okay. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over and play video games with me." Sora said. You smiled. Because Sora is saving you from boredom. "Yes! I would love to! I should be there in ten minutes." You said. "See you then." He said hanging up. You looked at your dresser. Your mom bought you some makeup for your birthday and you haven't used it yet. You looked at your phone to check the time. "Yeah we're doing this." You said smiling. You didn't put much on but,just enough for him to notice. You got dressed and headed over there. He opened the door. He looked confused. "What's wrong?" You asked. He was surprised to see you wearing makeup. He has never seen you this way. "Nothing let's go play games." Sora said letting you come in. You weren't that good at video games unless it was a mystery game. Then you could usually find all the evidence that lead to the jewel thief but, that was it. You were terrible at video games. "Let's play this game!" Sora said putting the disk in. "Are you kidding me?" You asked frowning. It was a combat game. "Nope I just got this game yesterday! It just came out." Sora said. He was very excited about playing this game with you. You sighed and picked up the controller. Sora picked the strongest character in the game. "Oh?" You said looking at all of the characters. You noticed a girl with light pink hair. She was wearing a cute sailor outfit and had cute kitty ears. She looked like a young child. "Aw she's cute." You said smiling. Sora didn't care because you picked the weakest character in the game.

The screen lit up and said. Three,two, one....fight! You began to move your character around. His came up behind yours. You saw a ship underneath your character. "What's that?" You said making your character duck down. Sora's character fell off the stage. "What did you do?" Sora asked looking at you. "Oh! I just hit this button here." You said showing him. The screen said. "Round two....fight!" You saw some glowing music note on the screen. "Power up!" The voice said. Your character was wearing a pink dress with her hair in a side ponytail. You didn't understand what you did. But,when you accidentally hit the R button it it sent Sora's character flying. At the third around you began to hit random buttons and it worked. "Player two wins!" The voice said. "How did you do that?" He asked frowning. He didn't understand you were playing as the weakest character in the game and you some how won? "Let's play again!" Sora said looking at you. "Okay!" You said smiling. You were going to pick the same character but,he stopped you. "Oh,no we are picking different characters." He said looking at you. "Sounds good." You said looking at all of the characters. You picked another weak one and he picked another strong one. You used the same trick as before and it worked. Of course the power up was different. "How are you doing that?" He asked frowning. "I just hit random buttons. I don't know what I'm doing." You said frowning. "Random buttons?" He asked. "Yeah I just hit whatever I want! Unless I'm using the power up then I use the the R button." You said looking at him. "Let's switch controllers!" He said handing you his. "Okay!" You agreed and handed over your. His controller was warm. It felt like you were holding his hand. You blushed and chose a character. "You won again?!" Sora yelled. Tried everything that you did and you still won. Sora sat close to you and you blushed. Then it clicked. He held your hand. He really liked you. But,thanks to a certain red headed girl he couldn't get two minutes alone with you. He knew your weakness. He leaned in to kiss you. You felt a spark in your heart. Sora loved you back?! This was the best day ever! He opened his eyes and began beating up your character. You stopped kissing him realizing what he did. You slapped him and yelled. "I can't believe you! You kissed me just so you could win!" You were angry. "Listen I really do like you...." He was trying to apologize to you. You picked up the controller and began to fight him again. You won out of anger. "Hey!" Sora said frowning. You picked up your things and left. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Home!" You yelled. "Why?" "I think you know why!" You yelled slamming the door. "Because I kissed you?" "You played with my feelings just so you could beat me at a video game!" You yelled.

Days went by and and you weren't talking to him. "Hi ___." Sora said sitting next to you on the tree. You got up and walked away. "Come on you can't just stop talking to me. We've been friends forever." Sora said frowning. You kept on walking away. "Say something! Please!" Sora said grabbing your hand stopping you. He looked deep into your eyes and kissed you gently on the lips. You wanted to slap him again but,you didn't. This kiss was very different from the one before. This one felt realistic. Like he really wanted you back. "I'm sorry.....that I did that to you. I shouldn't have played with your heart. Can you please forgive me?" He said frowning. You nodded smiling. "Besides I let you win." You said. "You did?" "Maybe I did.....maybe I didn't..." You said. "Let's go to my house and play again!" Sora said. "Sure but,no kissing me in the middle of the game." You said frowning. "You got it!" He said nodding.