Sora x mother reader part 2

The islands returned and so did Kairi. You even got a new job. Everything was wonderful. "I have to get cleaning done." You said getting to work. You walked past a room that you never went in. "Huh?" You asked opening the door up. The room was very messy and to be honest it looked like a boy's room. You were confused by this because you didn't have a son. "Oh well. I probably should clean it up anyway." You said starting to get to work. It took you a while but, you finally finished up. "Perfect!" You said smiling. You left the room and went downstairs to clean up the kitchen. "I wonder who's room that was?" You asked frowning. Again you didn't have any children and even if you did it would be hard to raise him or her. You would've been a single parent. Your husband is alive but he's constantly going on business trips. So you would have to be alone with the child. You shook your head and made dinner for yourself. "If I did have a son....then where is he?" You asked looking down. "Don't cry. I miss him too. But, you told me to look in the heart if you miss someone." A small voice said. You were confused about what was going on. "Who's voice was that?" You asked yourself. You were remembering something that much you knew. "I think that I should go to bed." You said frowning.

*flashback*
"I had a bad dream mommy." The three year old came in crying. He was holding a stuffed bear that you made for him."Okay hop on in." You said smiling. The small boy hopped into bed literally. You giggled and put the covers around him. "Mommy can you please tell me that story?" He asked you. "I don't know if I can remember it." You said sighing. "Please try...." He said. You closed your eyes and began to tell him it. "Once upon a time in a town far away there were several guardians. They were all under different unions but,they all had the same goal. To protect the realm light from the darkness." You began your long story. While you told it you could hear the little boy laugh. "That Kitty is silly!" He laughed. "He is quite the scaredy-cat Huh? He's supposed to keep her on track and there he is running away from the darkness." You said laughing. You were getting to the end of your story. "Mommy do you think that I could be a guardian of light someday? I want to be like that young lady with the silly kitty." He asked you smiling. What were you going to tell him. That it was just a story. It wasn't real all of it was made up. He looked at you with his bright blue eyes. You couldn't crush his dreams. "Maybe someday...." You said smiling. He yawned and said. "I'm going to.... be the best guardian of light......ever. Just watch me.....mommy." He was fast asleep before you could finish. You kissed him on the head before going to sleep yourself.

*End of flashback*

You still didn't know where you heard that story. Whenever you told it to that boy his eyes would always light up. Like you light a spark of light in his heart. "He called me mommy...." You said mostly confused about him. Then you had to be your son. "Where is he now?" You whispered looking out the window of your bedroom. He didn't come home from school when all the other kids did. You had so many questions about him. What was his name? Why did you name him that? But, most importantly is he alive? You didn't know the answers to any of these questions. "Sora?" You asked frowning.

*A year later*

Sora stood in front of his house. They just got back home and he was still worried about what you would say. Your chirithy was standing next to him. He knocked on the door. "I'm coming." You said. "No....I can't do this. She forgot about me! What if she doesn't want to talk to me....or maybe she doesn't want me in her new life. She has changed. I don't belong here!" Chirithy ran to hide. "No! You have to talk you her!" Sora said falling into the bushes.  "Is anyone out there?" You asked looking around. You went inside and shut the door behind you. "Listen I'm scared too. I haven't seen her in years. But, we can't just hide from our loved ones. If you have a chance to talk to them then you do it." Sora said looking at the dream eater. He couldn't talk to his own mommy. He was worried about what you would say. "I have to do this." Sora said knocking on the door again. Chirithy ran away again. You answered again to see Sora standing there. You couldn't believe it. Your son was back and unharmed. "I'm sorry. It's just so much as happened and I..." "I don't care about any of that! You're home!" You said crying. You hugged him. He was confused by this. Shouldn't he be grounded for leaving home?  You brought him inside and made all his favorite foods. "Here! Eat up you must be hungry!" You said putting all of his favorite foods in front of him.  "This looks delicious mom!" Sora said looking at all the foods. You smiled as you put in his favorite movie. "I'm glad that you're home Sora." You said smiling. "Yeah it's good to be here. I missed you so much. So where's dad?" He said looking at you. "I haven't seen him in years." You said frowning. "What happened?" He asked. "I don't know. He disappeared before the huge storm and never returned." You said frowning. "Is he gone?" He asked you. "No I don't think so. He has been putting large amounts of money in the bank account. He did that a lot when you were little." You said doing the dishes. "Are you worried about him?" Sora asked. You looked at your sixteen year old son. "A little....but,you know I was more worried about you. I didn't know what happened to you Sora. You just disappeared." You said frowning. "I'm sorry." He said frowning. "It's not your fault. I shouldn't have been so angry with you for leaving. I know that I'm just your mom and you wanted to get away from me." You said sighing. He was growing up so fast. "That wasn't it at all. I wanted to see the outside world. I wanted adventure." He said walking up to you. "Did you find what you were looking for?" You asked him. "Yes....but, I remember what you said to me all those years ago." Sora said. "What is that?" You asked. "That no matter where you go or what you do. You will always find your way back home." Sora said smiling. "That sounds like something that I would say." You said smiling. "Yeah." Sora said smiling. It's funny how you taught him so much about the heart and being a guardian of light. Without remembering anything about the keyblade. But, you actually remembered everything about it. That story you would always tell him. It was your adventure all along. All this time you still didn't realize it. "Oh,that reminds me. Hey come on out! You don't have to be scared." Sora said. You were confused about who he was talking to. "I know that you can be brave!" Sora said. "Huh?" You asked. "I guess that he's still too scared..." Sora said frowning. "Who?" You asked. "A friend of mine. I really wanted you meet up with him." "I'm sure that he will probably come out sooner or later." You said trying to make Sora feel better. "I hope so." He said. "Would you like to help me decorate these cookies?" You asked him. "Yes!" He said smiling.

The two of you laughed over some of the small things that he did as a kid. "So when I moved you into a regular bed. You would always get out of bed to play in the living room. I put you back in bed only this time you put a toy in front of your face. You probably didn't think that I could see you." "Did I really do that?" Sora asked laughing. "Yes. I couldn't stop laughing but, I had to put you back in bed." You said laughing. Sora noticed that some of the cookies were gone. "Huh?" He asked. "Your friend must really like my famous sugar cookies." You said smiling. He nodded. It made sense because he was constantly by your side unless he was too scared. So maybe he tried some of the sweets that you made. "We probably should eat these before your friend comes back and eats them all." You said sitting down in the kitchen. "Can you tell me that story again?" Sora asked looking at you. "You should know the truth.....I just made that up. It isn't real. None of that happened." You said frowning. Sora shook his head and said. "It did happen. Because I found her friend." "You did?" You asked confused. "You can come out now! If you do I'll give you this cookie." Sora said holding up the heart shaped cookie. It had pink and red frosting. It was like the one you shared with him years ago. You were still very confused. That was when the cat like animal ran and grabbed the cookie from his hand. He ran back to hide. You got a good look him. "It's okay to come out. I'm your friend now too." You said looking around. You found him hiding behind the couch. "There you are. Now come on out so we can figure this out." You said smiling. "I'm so scared." You were surprised that it could talk. "It's a okay to get scared sometimes even I do. But you have think about who you want to protect and why. If you focus on them you won't be afraid anymore." You said smiling. Sora closed his eyes to think about what you said. You told him that years ago. "____.....I want to protect you." Chirithy said coming into your arms. You still couldn't remember much. But, you were so happy because you had your friend and your son back. If only your husband was here for you. You heard the door bell ring. You could feel your connection with him. Yes it was your husband.