Jealous Sora x reader

(N/N) =Nickname

(N/N) =Nickname.
Sora and Kairi were sitting on the tree. She hand him a star shaped fruit. "I want our destines to be intertwined. Because I really like you Sora."  She said smiling. "Wha....?" He began to worry. He hasn't been in love with someone before so he didn't know what to say. He would always get this weird feeling when he was around ____. He didn't know why or what feeling it was. "I'm sorry but I need to think about it." Sora said looking at her. "I always find the best seashells here." Xion said showing you and Namine. "What is that?" Namine asked looking at a purple grayish thing in the water. "It's a sand dollar!" You said smiling. "I thought that they were white." Xion said. "No because this one is alive." You said picking it up. You were extremely careful with it. You showed them the sea creature. "It's kinda cute." Xion said smiling. You put it in her hand. "Ah! That tickles!" She squeaked looking at it. "Is that a real sand dollar?" Aqua asked approaching them. Everyone went to go see. Simply because they haven't seen an alive one before. "Please put him back in the water soon." You said to Namine. She nodded. "Hey." Roxas said. "Hey. You must be happy being reunited with your friends." You said smiling. "Yeah. I really missed Xion and Axel. ____ do you think that you could show me around the island? I came here for a mission once but didn't get a chance to see all of it." He said. "Sure I could show you around." You said smiling. Sora saw you leaving with Roxas and you were holding hands. "Where are they going?" He asked. He decided to follow you. You were showing Roxas the huge waterfall. "What are saying?" Sora asked frowning. He saw you giggling. "Sora what are you doing?!" Riku asked. "Nothing!" Sora yelled. "Oh....I get it now. You're worried that Roxas is getting too close to ____." "No! Why do you think that?!" Sora said frowning. "How about I tell her that you like her? Let's just get this over with." He said approaching the two. "That's a good idea! No wait!" Sora said trying to stop Riku from telling her. Sora failed and fell on his face. "Ow!" Sora said. "Sora? Riku? Were you spying on us?" You asked. "No Sora and I came to tell you that we should probably all go home. It's getting dark." Riku said. But poor Sora couldn't hear a word that was said. "Already?" Roxas asked. "Yeah. I'm sorry that we didn't get to spend more time together." You said frowning. "Don't worry tomorrow I'll show you Twilight Town." Roxas said."That sounds great." You said smiling.

You haven't been in love before so when Roxas was showering you with compliments you were blushing. He was doing that when he was showing you around town. He was by your side all day. Finally Roxas left to get you ice cream. Now was his chance to ditch Kairi and spend time with you. "____ I have something I want to say...." Sora said walking up to you. "Here (N/N)." Roxas handed you an ice cream. "Thank you." You said smiling. "He gave her a cute nickname?" Sora thought. Feeling like someone punched him the chest. He got this feeling a lot lately it was when he saw you with Roxas. The two of you looked like the perfect couple. "Sora what was that you wanted to tell me?" You asked him. "Oh!" He said frowning. He so focused on his heart hurting that he forgot about what he was going to tell you. "I was going to say....that there's a new movie out!" Sora said looking at you. "I haven't seen a movie in years." You said. "Then let's go see one." Roxas said. "I'll go get Kairi." You said smiling. You ran up to your friend. "____ is really cute. I'm really happy to get to spend the whole day with her. Hey do you know where ____'s favorite place is?" Roxas asked. Sora thought for a while.

*flashback*
You looked at all the beautiful lanterns that filled the starry sky. You were in a boat with Sora. "It's so beautiful." You said looking at him. He looked at you. You looked so beautiful underneath the light from the lanterns. Not that you didn't look beautiful in general it was very different from the everyday version of you. Sora got this weird feeling when he was alone with you. Whatever this feeling was he really liked it. He was going to ask you if you had this feeling too. "____ do you....um..." Sora began. "Yes?" You asked frowning. "Do you think that we'll find the others?" He asked. "I know we will." You said holding his hand. You knew that Sora could do it. His heart was strong. You knew that he had it inside him to save them.

*End of flashback*

"I guess that as long as she's by her friends or family she's happy." Sora replied. "I'll take her to the clock tower then." He said. "For what?" Sora asked confused. "I'm going to ask her if she wants to go out with me." Roxas said blushing. This hit Sora like a ton of bricks. What would happen if you said yes to him? "What?!" Sora yelled. Sora didn't know what to say or do. He stayed silent while watching the movie.  He would look at you time from time. Just seeing Roxas sitting next to you made Sora's heart hurt again. To be honest Sora wanted to sit next to you. Kairi held Sora's hand. Sora just let her. Why? Because he didn't feel like fighting it. He was done with all of this. "It's melting..." Kairi said sighing. "Sorry. I think that I should go home." He said leaving the clock tower later that day. He just needed to go home and figure out what was wrong with himself. Roxas brought you back home. "Today was amazing. I had so much fun! We should hangout more often." You said smiling. The two of you stopped in front of your house. "Yeah." He said smiling. He came closer to you. "_____ I love you!" He kissed you gently on the lips. You didn't know what to say at first. You completely forgot that Sora was your next door neighbor. And that he was watching you. "I just need to think about it..." "Okay take your time." He said smiling at you.

*The next day.*

You were thinking about everything that Roxas has said to you. Confusion had hit you big time. You liked Roxas but something didn't feel right. All day long you wanted to be alone. And you weren't the only one Sora was by himself trying to figure it out. The feelings that you would give him. The more he thought about it the more he realized that he was in love with you. But what if it's too late? What if Roxas actually had your heart? Sora thought about all that the two of you had been though. Weather it was fighting the heartless or the organization you were always there if he needed you. He remembered all the times that you brightened up his day. And he did the same for you. No he had to tell you now. He couldn't wait anymore. He ran outside in the rain just so he could talk to you. He was going to knock on the door but he realized that you weren't just any other girl. No you were a princess to him. He picked up a small stone and threw it. You opened the window. Immediately he used flowmotion to get up to your room. "Sora what are you doing?!" You asked. "Listen I don't care if Roxas already has your heart! I don't care if you don't love me back! I won't stop loving you!" He yelled pinning you against a wall. He kissed you on the lips. Although it was sloppy it full of passion. You didn't know why you were crying. "Sora I..." You whispered. "You don't have to say anything more...I already know that you love Roxas." Sora said. He didn't care if it hurt his heart or if he was going to be sad. As long as you were happy that's all that matters to him. He was about to jump out the window. But you hugged him. "Sora please don't go!" You said crying. "Why are you crying? Please don't cry..." He asked frowning. He didn't like to see you cry. "I don't know why I'm crying....but I love you too." You said smiling. He hugged you back. "But what about Roxas?" "I don't have those feelings for him. I get them when I'm with you. Sora it always has been you." You said. "I'm sorry. I don't know anything about love....but I'll try to learn." Sora said smiling. The two of you went to the mysterious tower that afternoon. There was a new enemy. So everyone was here. Ven saw you and Sora together. "They're together again?" He asked. "They just got together yesterday." Riku said confused. "Years ago somethings happened and they were torn apart. I remember ____ being really upset about that he wasn't with her." Ven said. "That doesn't make any sense because both Sora and ____ grew up on the islands. How could they know each other from way back when?" Riku asked frowning. "I only remember bits and pieces. I do remember that they were always together." Ven said looking at you and Sora. "I guess then they belong together then. If they were in love in the past. Then I shouldn't get in the way of that. They were together long before ____ and I." Roxas said. "Yeah I agree. Sora's happy when he's with her. So I'm happy." Kairi said smiling. After getting instructions from the master. Sora held out his hand. "Come on let's go on an adventure ____!" He said with a huge smile.