These memories.

Sora opened the door to the next room. This castle was very mysterious you could see people and places from your memories. Only they wouldn't remember them. So the trio was starting all over. Not knowing that their memories were being messed with. As he finished off the heartless he was thinking about when he met her.

*flashback*

You hid behind your new mommy. Everything suddenly changed when you woke up here during a meteor shower. You were still little confused about why you were here. But your new mom and dad loved you like you're their own daughter. So you were happy until now you had to go to daycare today. "It's going to be okay sweetie. I'll be back at four in the afternoon." "But I'll miss you...." You said frowning. "I'll miss you too honey. Be good for miss Minami." She said hugging you. "Good bye mommy!" You said hugging her back. With that your mom left. You noticed a boy around your age playing with a toy car."Hi!" He said smiling. "Hi...." You said frowning. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Well I just woke up during a meteor shower....and I don't know anyone here." You wanted to cry because you only knew your new mom and dad. You had no one. "Don't cry...please don't cry." He said grabbing your hand. You looked at him. "Come here. I want to show you around." He said smiling. You began to smile as he showed you around. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. "I think that I want to build a house." You said picking up the the wooden blocks. "I'll do that too." He said helping you. It started out as a house then slowly it began to look like a large castle. "Kids it's lunch time. Go wash up." Miss Minami said. You stared at the open book. It was opened to a page of a dark room with weird looking capsules. They had hearts on them.  You had a feeling like you have seen them before. "Are you coming?" He asked. "Yeah." You said following him. "Okay so after lunch we can draw." "That's good and all...but I don't know your name." You said frowning. "I'm Sora." He said eating some of his pasta. "My name is ____." You said smiling. He had tomato sauce all over his face. You laughed at him. "Hey what's so funny?" Sora asked you. "You're face! Sora you're so funny!" You said smiling. He laughed too. "I really like your smile _____." Sora said smiling. The two of you spent the whole day together.

*End of flashback*

Sora looked at your good luck charm. It was made out of seashells. You gave it to him after he saved you and Kairi. He really wanted to see you again all he had to do was find Riku and this will over. Maybe just maybe he could say those words to you. "What is that?" Donald asked him. "It's a good luck charm that ____ gave to me. It's special to her and I promised that I would return it to her. I'll never forget making that promise. Am I right ____?" Sora said closing his eyes. "Thank you for taking care of it. But I'm just so happy that you're back." You said smiling. Then Sora saw another girl one in a white dress. He opened his eyes and asked. "Do I know that girl?" "Sora are you coming?" Goofy asked. "Huh? Oh yeah!" He said running up to the next door.

*Flashback*

"So this is kindergarten?" You asked frowning. You saw a lot of kids playing with toys. Kids you didn't know. So this was scary. Sora immediately ran up to you. "____! I'm so happy to see you." He said hugging you. You hugged him back. "Come on Kairi and I want to play with you!" He said. "Hi Kairi!" You said smiling. "Hi ____.Let's play house." Kairi said smiling. "Okay I'll be the aunt." You said picking up a doll. "No you have to be the mom ____. Oh and Sora will be the dad." Kairi said smiling. "But why?" Sora asked her. "Because you like ___ remember." Kairi whispered. "What?! But we are only kids!" Sora yelled blushing. "Maybe sometime in the future you will marry her." Kairi said to him. To be honest ___ was his princess every time they played he would always want to save her from danger. You were putting the doll in a chair and pretending to feed it. "You have to eat all your food if you want to grow up to be strong." You said. Sora helped by making the small corner look like a house. "Kids it's circle time!" The teacher said. "We have to go to work Sora." You said putting the doll in a pretend bed. "Oh yeah!" He said smiling. The two of you sat down at the circle. Sora couldn't wait until he could go to the island in the afternoon. He wanted to play knights with all of you.