I'll always protect you.

(A/N: This was just a silly little story I got an idea for

(A/N: This was just a silly little story I got an idea for. Please don't take it too seriously. I wrote this one for fun.)

Sora woke up in a cell. "Where am I?" He asked. He knew why he was here. It was because he wanted to find you. You went missing a while ago and he was going to bring you home. So he dived into different realities. Because that was the only clue that they had to find you. "I know that I'm in a different place." Sora said looking around. Some mysterious men brought him into a room. "Where were you the night of August eighteenth?" The man in a weird looking mask asked. "I was home on my island." Sora said. "Can anyone account you for that?" "Yes my friends!" Sora said. "Have you seen this girl?" He asked putting a photo in front of him. Sora didn't recognize the girl. "No who is she?" Sora asked. "Winter Parks. She's only seven years old." He told him. "When was the last time you've seen ____?" He asked showing him another photo. One of you only you looked a little different. This wasn't his ____ but the one from here. "Answer me! When was the last time you've seen her?!" He asked. He was deeply in love with her. But to keep her safe he stayed away from her. He has already lost Kairi because of the accident. And he didn't want the same thing to happen to you. Sora didn't want to meddle here. "I know that you know her. Because you have her locket! She always has it on her! Tell me where she is!" He yelled. "I don't know. I'm trying to look for her too." Sora said frowning. "Why? What do you gain from having ____? Money? Fame?" He asked. ____ was an actress. She has preformed in many of plays and movies. "No! ____ is worth a whole lot more than any of those things! What's with all the questions about ____?!" Sora asked. Was this guy associated with the darkness? Because everyone wanted her heart. So did this creep want your heart too? "I'm asking the questions here not you." He said. Sora wondered what his face looked like. Because he had a really weird mask on one that completely covered his face. "I'm not playing any games. Where is she?!" He asked. "Wantanabe that's enough! He has nothing to do with Winter's case. The chief told you not to work on ____'s case." His coworker said frowning. "Right...we're done here." He said before leaving. They let Sora go because apparently they believed everything he said. It was almost as if they took one look at him and realized that he wasn't from here. This was really weird because he knew you. So he thought that he should be a suspect still. but it didn't matter at least he was free. Now he could ask Wantanabe the questions about you. How did he know you? Why did he want you so bad? "This city is so big. Where would I even find him?" Sora asked himself. Before seeing a familiar face in a phone booth. But she was wearing something that was from sixties. So Sora can conclude that was the time period of this reality. "Namine! Maybe she knows something." Sora said waiting for the blonde to get off the phone. "No that's great. I'm glad that you are living a better life. I'm doing okay. Just please don't stop talking to me all together promise. Good. Oh you have to go now? Okay bye." She said. Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xion escaped the organization. And started new lives. But if they were in deep trouble they would come and help. She hung up and said. "Oh I'm sorry. Would you like to use the phone?" "No I actually have some questions for you Namine." Sora said. "How do you know my name?" She asked. "Oh....um...you see. I come from a different place. And we're friends there. It's really hard to explain." Sora said frowning. She shook her head. "It's okay. I feel like we met before. It isn't good to talk here. Let's go to my place and talk. The Organization might be watching us." She said frowning. "The organization?!" Sora asked looking around.