Sora x singer reader

At first it was just the two of you preforming

At first it was just the two of you preforming. After all you were the first two members in this club. So when others joined Sora got a little jealous. You were so involved with the other members that you didn't pay as much attention to him. At first it didn't bother him that much. Because you're in the same mini unit as one another. Yes it was you,Ven,Namine and himself that made up a subunit. So he got some attention from you but not as much as he was used to. "Hey! We're going to practice. Are you coming?" Kairi asked. "Yeah just give me a minute." Sora said leaving the letter by your school bag. Of course you would notice it there. He headed off to practice. Before he knew it. It was time to go back home. That was when he noticed your bag. "Huh? ___ is still here." Sora said to himself. Sora went to the rooftop because that was where all of you practiced. "Ow! I can't give up." You said as you fell down. You almost had that dance move down.You got back up. Sora saw you practicing the move that everyone told you to give up on. "____what are you doing? You're going to hurt yourself if you continue." Sora said frowning. "I just want this live show to go on without a hitch. Everyone works so hard and I'm the leader. I have to do my part." You said looking serious. You felt like you didn't do enough for the group. Like you were holding everyone back. "___ I get it. But you shouldn't overwork yourself. Let's go home." Sora said. The two of you live in the same apartment complex. "Okay..." You said frowning. You really wanted to work on that move....but Sora was right it was getting dark soon. And you still had to do your homework. You picked up your things and noticed an envelope. "What's this?" You asked opening it up. You read the letter. It was a fan letter. For once you got a fan letter. Someone outside of the group actually cared about you. This person was a complete stranger. They told you about how much that your songs lighten up their day. "This is amazing. I have a fan." You said smiling. You didn't understand why this one letter made you smile. Sora looked at you.Days went by and Sora continued to write you letters. He even started a fan website for you. All without you or anyone else knowing. He didn't use his real name on any of your letters. Lately you haven't been yourself. Because you are too focused on this huge live show. You have been coming home late and using all your free time to practice. Everyone was getting worried about you. "___! Let's go to the beach this weekend. We haven't been to the island in a while." Sora said running up to you. "Oh? I'm sorry but I'm really busy this weekend." You said not looking at him. You had so much to do. Perfect your dance moves, work on the lyrics to the new song and even get the venue for this performance. You ran off. "She didn't even look at me..." Sora said sighing.

"What do you mean we can't preform there?" You asked frowning. "I'm sorry but we have chosen another group to preform." The woman on the other line said. "It's fine...." You said frowning and hanging up. Sora gave you a text. "Hey it's a really nice day. Would you like to go out to the islands?" It read. You frowned and texted back. "I'm sorry but I don't have time.I really have to find a new venue." You texted back. "At least take a break." He texted. You frowned. Take a break?! But you had to do this. This is really important because you had to get views. This live show was super important. If you slacked off what would happen. You had too many people counting on you. You shook your head and began to go to the park. "I have to practice that move!" You said frowning. However when you went to the park you saw Sora sitting on a bench. "Hey. ____ let's go get some crepes or something to drink." He said smiling. When the two of you were in elementary school you would sometimes get something to eat. It was a before or after school thing. "Okay...but just one crepe." You said. "I got your favorite." Sora said handing you one. "Thanks." You said. "You're welcome. This is just like when we were kids...." Sora said looking at you. "Y-Yeah!" You said. "I really missed you." "Missed me? We saw each other yesterday." You asked frowning. "I know. It's just everything has changed. I mean do we really have to do this live show. Is it that important?" Sora asked you. "Excuse me? It is really important! I'm doing all of this for us." You said frowning. "But you aren't yourself. I haven't seen you smile in weeks. You hardly come to practice. Instead you practice by yourself. By the way you hurt yourself by doing that crazy dance move! When were you going to tell all of us that?!" Sora asked frowning. It was true you hurt your wrist from that move but you didn't think that he would notice. "It's not important what happens to me! Just as long as this show goes off without a hitch! We worked too hard for this!" You yelled. "What I'm about to say might be selfish. No it is selfish. I know it is. But we made a promise that you would be by my side through this! I'm not feeling that now! What happened to we're inseparable always together?!" Sora yelled. You were crying. "Sora there are other people involved! It's not about you! I care for everyone in the group! Not just you! You know I'm done....you win. I quit!" You said dropping the Minnie Mouse keychain. It was part of your promise. You kept it on your bag. Sora stood there watching you leave. What just happened? He didn't quite understand how this happened. Did he lose a member or his best friend?

*Weeks later*

You frowned as you sat in the school cafe. Everything changed in fact you felt so alone. That was when someone bought you a hot cocoa. You looked up. "Are....you here to say I told you so?" You cried. Yozora told you not to start this group. In fact he wanted to abolish the club. After all he is the student council president. He warned you that the group wasn't stable enough and you didn't listen. It wasn't even the rest of the members. It was Sora and yourself. "No. It just seems like you need a friend. May I?" He said. You nodded. You told him the whole story.  "You were right....I shouldn't have started the club. I'm so sorry." You said frowning. "It doesn't matter. Let's go cheer you up." He said. "O-okay." You said getting up. "So where do you want to go? The mall maybe the movies." He asked you. "I think I just want to go home." You said frowning. Yozora walked you home. You laid on your bed. Sora bumped into him. "What are you doing here?" He asked him. "I live here." Sora replied. "Right." "Listen. I really love ____. All those things that went down...was because I love her. I couldn't just have her out of my life. And now she won't even answer my text." Sora said frowning. "Why are you telling me this? Oh...I get it now." Yozora said frowning. Apparently Sora felt threatened by him. Like he was just waiting for him to mess up so he could make a move. "So go talk to her. I'm not stopping you." He said. "I can't." Sora said frowning. What was he going to say? If he apologized then what would happen. Sora thought for a minute before running in. Before long you had Sora in your bedroom apologizing . "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said the things I did. It's just...I don't like seeing you that way. It felt like we didn't know each other anymore." Sora said frowning. "Like we were strangers?" You asked frowning. "Yeah." He said looking at you. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I didn't listen to you. All you did was tell me not to hurt myself." You said frowning. "Wait a minute...it's not all your fault." Sora said. He gave you back your keychain. "Thank you!" You said hugging him. Yozora knew that he had a rival now. To be honest he kinda liked ____ now.