Data Sora x Glitch Reader

(A/N: I thought that there wasn't enough Data Sora x Reader

(A/N: I thought that there wasn't enough Data Sora x Reader. So I thought why not write one?)

"Who are you? Because I feel like I know you...." He asked you. You were going to fade away from here. You had to. "No.....you don't know me." You whispered crying. "Did I do this to you?" Sora asked looking at you. "No this was my choice..." You whispered. He felt like holding you close. His tears were falling on your face. You shook your head. "We are only data remember? I don't know why you're pretending like we're real?" You asked looking at him.

*One month earlier*

You woke up on a beach. You saw a boy in red looking around. "Hey have you seen something that looked like a keyhole? Or maybe some weird blocks?" He asked. You looked around. 'Is he talking to me?' You thought. "No....I haven't. I just woke up here." You said frowning. "Oh? My name is Sora. What's yours?" He asked. You stood there trying to remember something about yourself. "I don't know...." You said frowning. "You don't know your name?" Sora asked frowning. "I don't even know who I am or why I'm here." You said looking forward. "You mean....you lost your memory?" Sora asked. "I guess so...." You said looking down. "Sora what's going on in there?" You heard a voice ask. "I found....um...this girl here. She just woke up and she doesn't remember anything. Do you know who she is Mickey?" Sora said looking up. "Huh?" You asked him. He was talking to this mysterious voice? "It's a long story....let's just say that you grew up together. You're good friends." Mickey said. "Wait....could it be that your name _____?" Sora said looking at you. "Maybe...." You said. "I'll call you that then." He said smiling. You smiled. "That sounds good to me Sora." "Let's go look for the keyhole!" Sora said. "I'm right behind you!" You said smiling. The two of you found it in the secret place.You felt very strange around it. You got closer to it. "It's so warm...." You whispered looking at it. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah..." You whispered backing up. Sora summoned his keyblade and sealed it. The warm feeling inside of you went away. "Huh?" You asked frowning. "What's wrong?" Sora asked. "It's nothing. So what happens now?" You asked before hearing a big boom. "It's coming from outside!" Sora yelled. You saw the huge monster destroying the islands. "You stay right here! I'll fight it!" Sora yelled running up to it. "Sora! You'll get hurt!" You yelled. He didn't listen to you. For a while he looked like he was losing to it. You ran up to him and stood in there in front of Sora. "No ____!" He yelled. You somehow got a key like his. You used care on him before getting into battle. The two of you slashed through it. "You have a keyblade too?" He asked. "Is that what it is?" You asked looking at it. It was very pretty.

For a long while the two of you went around and took care of the bugs. It wasn't until recently that you realized that you weren't quite what Sora thought. You were in Wonderland with him when you saw your reflection in a mirror. You screamed at the face that you saw. It wasn't yours but a bunch of random green numbers. You were so scared of your own face. "____?! Are you okay?" He asked looking at you. Was he going to run away from you? What did he see? Did he see those green numbers that made up your face? "No....I..." You whispered. He helped you up. "Everything is going to okay. I promise!" He said smiling. You saw your reflection again you could see blue numbers underneath where your eyes are supposed to be. It looked like you were crying. You looked away. "Do....do I look weird to you?" You asked him. "No you look....um...nice." Sora said blushing. Why was he blushing? He didn't know. The both of you looked at the mirror. You were still scared of you. So you looked away. "Let's go!" You said walking away from the mirrors. Sora was confused about your strange behavior. You couldn't stop thinking about those green numbers. They scared you so much that you couldn't see your reflection ever again. But,Sora didn't see the numbers at all he saw an actual face. When anyone looked at you they would see what they wanted to. Only you saw the truth.

You were acting weird towards Sora and he didn't like it at all. You three were standing in the Disney Castle. You wanted to ask Riku about what he saw when he looked at you. Did he see the right thing? "Riku what do you see...when you look at me?" You asked. "I see Kairi. You look exactly like her." He said. "You don't see ____?" You asked frowning. "No. Why would I see her? You are the data of Kairi aren't you?" He asked. "I don't know who I am..." You said frowning. "Kairi, Riku, we found a clue." Mickey said. Sora frowned looking at you. "Kairi?" He asked. You didn't look like Kairi at all. Everyone in this room saw you as Kairi.....but, Sora for he saw ____. All you saw in the mirror was numbers. "A new world showed up and then disappeared again? Wak! What's going on?!" Donald asked. You were looking at your hands. Everything felt wrong. Sora would seal a keyholes only for that world to disappear. You would feel strange when he would seal them. You were....a...glitch?! You had to be! It was the only explanation as to what was going on. "Can you delete anyone in here Mickey?" You asked frowning. "No. Why?" He asked. "Let's say there's a glitch in the data. How do you get rid of it?" You asked. "Sora would have to fight it." Mickey said smiling. "I see..." You said frowning.

Not too long after that you disappeared. You were in Hollow Bastion waiting to fight him. You had to disappear. It was the only way for him to fix all this. Roxas told you that. Of course he didn't see the green numbers that were you. No he saw Xion or Namine. You weren't quite sure. But,that didn't matter now. You had to be deleted. You put on your black coat that Roxas gave you. You then put up your hood. "Where is ____?! I know that you took her! So out with it!" Sora yelled at you. He summoned his keyblade getting ready to fight. Why was he calling you that? You weren't ____. That was who he wanted to see. You summoned your keyblade. "Why do you care about that piece of data?" You asked him. You were glitching up because you sounded exactly like Xion there. 'I'm glitching up? He has to destroy me now! Before I ruin anything else.' You thought. "Because ____is very special to me! I don't care that we are only data! I will do anything that I can to save her! So tell me where she is!" Sora said getting ready to fight. "She is done for....if you continue to have your digital heart close to her's. So break off any connections to her!" You yelled sounding too much like Kairi. You were glitching up badly. "I can't do that! I would have to give up my memories of her. I'm not going to forget my special friend!" Sora yelled. He didn't like how this woman was talking. He didn't know why but, he just wanted you in his arms. He wanted to go back to the islands and watch the sunset with you. He wanted to be alone with you so badly. You pointed your keyblade at him. "You're better off forgetting..." You said sounding like Namine. "No...I'm not. If I forget her....she won't be there in my heart anymore. I made up my mind. I'm not going to forget about ____!" Sora said frowning. He realized that he loved ____. So what if they were just data. It didn't matter to him because you were you. "I will destroy her!" You yelled sounding like Xion again. That was when you clashed with him. He was much stronger than you were. You fell down. "Who are you? Because I feel like I know you...." He asked you. You were going to fade away from here. You had to. "No.....you don't know me." You whispered crying. "Did I do this to you?" Sora asked looking at you. "No this was my choice..." You whispered. He felt like holding you close. His tears were falling on your face. You shook your head. "We are only data remember? I don't know why you're pretending like we're real." You asked looking at him. "We are real....we belong together." Sora said looking at you. He was kinda forgetting you but,for some reason he was holding onto that connection. "No we don't...I'm not just data....I'm a glitch. I was causing all the keyholes to disappear along with the worlds." You said frowning. "You aren't a glitch! You are ____!" Sora said looking at your beautiful eyes. "Look at me Sora...." You whispered and grabbed his hand. He saw your face...your real face. He saw all the green numbers. He was worried about you. "No that isn't you!" He yelled and you immediately turned back to looking like ____. "Yes it is....you wanted me to look like her...because the real you misses her. You love her Sora...." You said crying. The real ____ was far away from the real Sora. You were glitching up again. He saw all the numbers again. "No! You are ____!" Sora shouted as he saw all the numbers disappearing. You turned back to looking like her. But, you were still surrounded by numbers that made up you. He couldn't do anything about it. "Stop fading away please! Just stop!" He yelled crying. "I'm sorry Sora....but,remember this....I'm always in your heart...data and real...." You said as the last of numbers disappeared. "No....." He said before screaming. You were gone and he could barely remember you. It was almost like something deleted you from the data. So you never existed. "I'm not going to forget her...." He said crying. He reminded himself. He couldn't remember her name but he knew that she existed at one point. He picked up the good luck charm that was on the ground. "What's this?" He asked frowning. He didn't know why but,he had to keep this. He just had to. So he put it in his pocket and went to go find Riku.