Parent Sora x Parent reader

(A/N: I'm sorry if this one is short. I have other ones to work on. And I hope that you understand. Thank you so much for helping me keep this book alive!)

"Sora I need to tell you something." You said frowning. "Go ahead." Sora said smiling. "Well, I'm...." You began. "Sora we need your help with the gumi ship!" Donald yelled. "I better go help them. We'll talk over dinner baby." Sora said kissing you on the cheek. He went to go help them. "Yeah....we're going to have a baby." You said frowning. Every time you tried to tell him something came up. It was the heartless or something else. You never got sit down and talk to your own husband. The worlds needed him....no everyone needed him. And you couldn't have been more proud of him. You looked down and walked away. "Honey." Sora said. "Yes?" You asked. "I'm sorry but we are going to have to cancel dinner. I have to go to the tower." Sora said frowning. "It's okay. Could I tell you something?" You asked him. "Sure you can." Sora said smiling. All of the sudden you began to cry. "Why are you crying?" He whispered hugging you. "We're.....going to have a baby...Sora." You said looking at him. He looked shocked at first. "Did I hear you right?" Sora asked frowning. Is he mad?  "Y-Yes...we could put the baby up for adoption...." "No! I want the baby to live here with us. I'm so excited for our little one to come here!" Sora said hugging you tightly. "But I have to go back to the islands...." You said frowning. "Oh?" Sora asked frowning. "It's only going to get harder for me to fight. I don't want to hurt the baby." You said looking down. "Right. Then I'll come back home with you." Sora said smiling. You shook your head. "Sora they need you more then I need you..." You said looking down. Sora cupped your cheek and kissed you gently on the lips. "The baby needs both of us." He said. "What about the realm of light?" You asked. Sora looked away. "There are others who could protect it. All that matters now is that we get ready for our son or daughter." Sora said drying your tears. You couldn't say no to him. He always listened to his heart. You nodded and smiled. Sora kissed you quickly and ran out of the small house. You could hear him yelling. "Donald! Goofy! ____ is going to have a baby!" "That's your dada. I know that he isn't perfect but he's going to take care of you." You said rubbing your stomach. You weren't far along but you did this often. Because you wanted to tell the baby how much you loved them. You didn't know what you were having yet but Sora couldn't stop asking you. You could tell that he was very excited. Not just Sora everyone was excited. You were watching tv in your bedroom. Sora insisted on having you stay home. After all the doctors told you to not walk up too many stairs. Since you were getting farther along. You got up to look at the nursery. It was full of boxes. "I didn't hear you come in." You said. "I didn't want to wake you." Sora said. "Don't worry about it. I wasn't even sleeping. So our friends took the news well? " You said. "Oh yeah! This kid is going to be spoiled. There's more in the gumi ship!" Sora said frowning. He didn't want his child to be a spoiled brat. "Just as long as we don't spoil our baby too much." You said giggling. You opened up some of the boxes. One was full of pink,red,blue and green outfits. "The three good fairies went wild. They couldn't decide what color of clothes they wanted the baby to have." Sora said frowning. You laughed and said. "At least we have plenty of clothes! My mom and your mom went wild too!" You opened the closet door for Sora to see all of the new clothes. "Oh no!" Sora said frowning. It was almost full. "I know...." You said sighing. The two of you unpacked the toys,baby bottles,clothes and other things that the baby would need. It was late at night. You yawned. "I think that I'm going to go to bed." You said. "I'll join you in a minute. I have somethings I have to take care of." Sora said before he kissed you. "Don't stay up too late." You said before going to bed.

The next morning you woke up to see Sora gone. You went into the nursery to find it finished. The crib was put together and so was the rocking chair. Sora even put the baby's toys away. "I hope that he didn't stay up all night." You said frowning. That was when you heard yelling from downstairs. "I'm going to bring her breakfast. You clean the house." It was your mother. She never cared for Sora. She thought that he didn't deserve you. But she realized that you were so in love with him that she let you two get married. Still she didn't care for him even now. "Sweetie what are you doing out of bed?" She asked frowning. "I was looking for Sora." You said. "You are on bed rest. ____ you have to stay in bed dear." She said helping you into bed. "Sora could you please go out and get me some food? I craving waffles and waffles fries." You asked later that afternoon. "No! You aren't eating fast food!" Your mom yelled giving you a salad to eat. This was pure torture for you. There was nothing on tv and you couldn't settle your cravings. "I'm so hungry!" You said frowning. Your mother gave you another salad. Only Sora put on hot sauce instead of dressing by mistake. That was when it happened. "Oh no." You said frowning. Oh yes you were going to have this baby today. "I have to go to the hospital now!" You yelled.

*Time skip*

  You remembered going through hours of pain. But it was worth it for your little baby boy. Sora looked at you and at the baby. "Can I hold him?" He whispered. Because he was sleeping. You handed him to his father. The two of you were parents now. Sure it's going to be difficult but in the end it's going to be worth it. Because you knew that Sora would be a great dad. You smiled at them. "I wasn't this happy since my wedding day." You thought looking at them.